Heroic+ [Global Force] - [47/50]

Replies

• Leo18
    24 posts Member
    Darth-Mauls-light-sabers-icon.png
    OUR HISTORY

At first we were know as Knights of the New Republic, but we had some trouble creating our guild due to glitches and problems when the new patch was released. Since we were eager to start accomplishing the guild objectivies, we had to choose a name to represent all of our members, and thus was born "Global Force".

Composed by member from all around the world, we aim to accomplish all the daily Guild Activities on Tier 7, raising Guild Currency to all of our members. We are a primarily focused on having fun with guild members and enjoying the game. As we all know its not easy to accomplish every objective and reach the top, without some organization and setting some goals. That is why we are a Mixed P2P and F2P guild.

With some dedication, strategy and smart usage and maybe a little investment with crystal, its possible to maintain a good place in Arena Rank and have a better crystal payout. Contributing to your success in the game. You don't need to be a whale, a little bit here and there its more than enough to play this game competitively. But that its not the requirement needed to become a member in Global Force. Like we've already said it, a smart usage on crystals and better place on arena ranking, its enough to be part of our guild.

So be prepared to contribute as a active member and reach all of your goals together. And apply now.
    R2-D2-icon.png
    HOW THE GUILD WORKS?

We are currently working with a Council. They make all the decisons about the guild. Strategies, members recruitment/withdraw, set difficulty RAID tier on Rancor, and everything else to make the guild tread a path to success (so cliche) everyone's top goals. We have five members in our council:
    • Luizinho
    • digsmartins
    • Puru
    • Higher
    • (Empty chair)

So if you need to address anything related to the guild you can address to them. And your request, complaint and suggestion will be heard and debated.

Our current time to start/end a new guild activity is: 13:30 PST
    Our current time to refresh RAID attempts: 19:00 PST
    Rules-of-Fight-Club-icon.png
    RULES

Those are our current rules:
    1. All members must respect each other. No member should disrespect any member for your gender, race, creed, sexual orientation, side of the force. If it happens some conflict with another member, don't try to resolve in public. Reach out him first, then try to contact one of the members of the council.
    2. The member must be active and participate on the guild community either by Forum's Chat or Telegram Group. All the important announcements will be given on those two ways. Its extremly important, because once they are made its your responsability as a member to read and have knowledge of information. We wanna try to avoid "I didn't see" or "I didn't knew" situations. So its your responsability.
    3. All member who stay offline more than 48h (without a warning) will be automatically kicked from the guild.
    4. Currently our minimum requirements to the guild activites are all to reach Tier 7. They are:
      • Sunday: 480 Cantina energy per member (360 for F2P).
      • Monday: 1400 Light Side Battles energy per member (1000 for F2P).
      • Tuesday: 12 Galactic Battles per member.
      • Wednesday: 1400 Dark/Light Hard Battles energy per member (1000 for F2P).
      • Thurday: 8 Challenges per member.
      • Friday: 1400 Dark Side Battles energy per member (1000 for F2P).
      • Saturday: 10 PVP Battles per member.
      If you need any help to set a strategy plan based on your timezone, you can contact @digsmartins.
    5. All member must respect and achieve the minimum requirements. Of course, everyone has a real life and some cases will be evaluated in isolation.
    6. The rules can be changed at any moment in need. It always be informed and widely release when it does.
    clone-old-icon.png
    RECRUITMENT
    Minimum Requirements:
    Level: 76+
    Arena: Top 10
    Active and daily player

Application form:
    SEND TROUGHT PM
    Level:
    Arena ranking:
    Amount 6*/7* with G8/G9:
    In-Game Nickname:
    Ally Code:

HAVE A NICE GAME!

Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic-8-icon.png
    "May the force be with you"
    "The force shall set you free"

• Leo18
    24 posts Member
    Hi i am leo
    Level 79
    27 7 * toons 6 waiting for credits to go to 7*
    Two gear x
    6 gear IX
    The rest vlll but close to lX
    Areana rank 1 or 2 every day
    In game name leo
    372-785-137
  • Leo18 wrote: »
    Hi i am leo
    Level 79
    27 7 * toons 6 waiting for credits to go to 7*
    Two gear x
    6 gear IX
    The rest vlll but close to lX
    Areana rank 1 or 2 every day
    In game name leo
    372-785-137

Hi @Leo18
    I'll send you a PM!
  • Balwer
    7 posts Member
    I would like to join your guild. Here is my info:

Level: 77, should be 78 by Sat morning
    Arena ranking: 9
    Amount 6*/7* with G8/G9: (25) 7* - (6) 6* and of those 5 are G9 and 20 are G8
    In-Game Nickname: Balwer
    Ally Code: 721-428-732
  • Balwer wrote: »
    I would like to join your guild. Here is my info:

Level: 77, should be 78 by Sat morning
    Arena ranking: 9
    Amount 6*/7* with G8/G9: (25) 7* - (6) 6* and of those 5 are G9 and 20 are G8
    In-Game Nickname: Balwer
    Ally Code: 721-428-732
    I've send you a PM.
  • Invitations are closed right now.
  • we have one spot
  • Trick
    6 posts Member
    Level 77
    7* 7* characters. 2-3 more in the next week.
    Was top 50 arena rank consistently till I started grinding arena wins for achievement for Vader shards (now running barriss as leader so I drop to 200ish everyday and get back to 100ish)
    Full GW and active guild activity participant everyday (top 3, usually 1st for guild)
    Ally code 799-741-654
  • Trick wrote: »
    Level 77
    7* 7* characters. 2-3 more in the next week.
    Was top 50 arena rank consistently till I started grinding arena wins for achievement for Vader shards (now running barriss as leader so I drop to 200ish everyday and get back to 100ish)
    Full GW and active guild activity participant everyday (top 3, usually 1st for guild)
    Ally code 799-741-654

Sorry for the delay.
    And I've sent you a PM
  • We still have one spot
  • One member in queue to leave.
  • We are 37 in the rank :)
  • Level: 77 as of tomorrow.

Arena: 50 currently, top 20-top 10 in the daytime

6*= 7 , 7*= 9. G8 = 13 toons

In game nickname: SirGeorgeous

Ally Code: 734-435-247
  • Level: 77 as of tomorrow.

Arena: 50 currently, top 20-top 10 in the daytime

6*= 7 , 7*= 9. G8 = 13 toons

In game nickname: SirGeorgeous

Ally Code: 734-435-247

I've sent you a PM
  • Two spots open
  • Higher
    165 posts Member
    Two spots open for a great guild :)
  • Mala
    34 posts Member
    Name Lol Eliza 693.199.318
    lvl 78
    20 char 7* and more
  • Mala wrote: »
    Name Lol Eliza 693.199.318
    lvl 78
    20 char 7* and more
    I've sent you a PM
  • Higher
    165 posts Member
    One opening as of May 11!
  • Higher
    165 posts Member
    One more opening
  • Two openings now.
  • 396-347- 184
    Daily player,13x7* 5x6*
  • Jedarkside wrote: »
    396-347- 184
    Daily player,13x7* 5x6*

I've sent you a PM.
  • Asuna
    44 posts Member
    Bump for the guildies :p
  • Higher
    165 posts Member
    Looking for someone to fill an opening
  • Higher
    165 posts Member
    Bump
  • Bump
  • Level: 78 (7649/14300)
    Arena: Top 20 and high of top 10 in the daytime
    6*g8 = 3 toons, 7*g7 = 4 toons , 7*g8 = 3 toons, 7*g9= 8 toons
    In game nickname: JediJong
    Ally Code: 244-344-755
  • New two spots open
  • Tyrranus
    39 posts Member
    I'm a member of this guild since the beginning. If you're looking for an active and competitive, but fun guild, you're in the right page. Guild leaders are very helpful and all members are friendly. All info are shared among all members; and raid plans are clear and well-thought off to consider each member's schedule outside of this game. We're composed of members from around the world (US, Asia, Europe and Latin America). So off-topic discussions have a global flavor.

If you're interested just send a pm to our leader, @digsmartins