Another Fives soloing challenge!

I took the challenge and passed easily :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPYuEu4772A

Replies

• Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Vs tier what? 3??
  • Options
    No, it was 4. You can see me click it in the beginning. Plus, look at the rewards.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Sold, I want him now
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't notice it was a video.

Anyways I just hope this isn't a thread trying to prove he is op. He is a great toon a top tier toon but he isn't OP. Once upon a time Bariss and Poe were Op you couldn't win without them at some point but Fives can be easily taken down with stuns and considering everyone wants RG, RG is the perfect counter so that proves he is not OP because he can easily be put to sleep by the right team
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    Well... Do you think he could win it by himself at gear 8? On manual?
  • Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »

Anyways I just hope this isn't a thread trying to prove he is op. He is a great toon a top tier toon but he isn't OP. Once upon a time Bariss and Poe were Op you couldn't win without them at some point but Fives can be easily taken down with stuns and considering everyone wants RG, RG is the perfect counter so that proves he is not OP because he can easily be put to sleep by the right team

Not in any way. I will be able to get him to gear 10 when I hit 80, so I'm excited to see him get even better. I run him in arena, but he's only there to be an annoying character on defense. He doesn't really add much support on offense.
  • Kopfschuss
    653 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Magisto wrote: »

You might be able to even auto it at gear 8 if he's got the health. It might be important to have his double tap though. I never tried it without a double tap.
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    Kopfschuss wrote: »

You might be able to even auto it at gear 8 if he's got the health. It might be important to have his double tap though. I never tried it without a double tap.
    Is that an omega ability?
  • Options
    Kopfschuss wrote: »

Is that an omega ability?

Yes. It turns hit basic attack into double
  • irvvri
    152 posts Member
    Options
    This is crazy hahaha love fives
  • Eebers
    89 posts Member
    Options
    I just did it with a 5* hero, though gear 9 and omega on the basic. I think any * Fives could do it at gear 9 with double tap.
  • Options
    Eebers wrote: »
    I just did it with a 5* hero, though gear 9 and omega on the basic. I think any * Fives could do it at gear 9 with double tap.

I think it may be quicker than using the rest of the tanks because he does more damage and gets to use it more often.
  • Options
    I never knew you could enter a battle alone.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Fivesss, wow, I am speechless. Finally someone more annoying than Dooku. =)
  • Options

I think it only works on challenges. Haven't tried other nodes.
  • Options
    Cool video. Bad thing is someone is gonna cry nerf and get the devs attention.
  • Mugren
    14 posts Member
    Options
    I can already see the a "Nerf Fives Megathread" to replace the old Dooku one lol
  • Options
    Cool video. Bad thing is someone is gonna cry nerf and get the devs attention.

I really hope not. He is vulnerable to stuns, and he doesn't bring much utility to his team. If the game was balanced around 1v1 he would be OP, but it isn't, and he is fine.
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    You can enter most things alone...when you try and it gives you the pop up warning, hit ok and hit battle again.
  • Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »

No. It was a video of fives beating a challenge solo. No one mentioned anything about being OP until you did. Go have a sandwich.

• Options

I battled 1 toon for raid cause of leftovers.