Ayyyylmao accepting apps for members.grind grind grind [14/50] 70+

Cmf
9 posts Member
edited April 2016
Daily active players wanted. 2 or more days inactive with out prior notice and we will remove you. just shoot a guild message if you have vacation or something and it'll be fine.

Here to grind. I'm a play to pay but you don't have to be but its prefered .

We don't care if you're a basement dwelling goon, Autist that can't make eye contact, 30 year old virgin, a wizard, or a furry... No nevermind- no furrys allowed. Everyone else get in.

Post ally code for invite.
Mine is 872-978-837
Post edited by Cmf on

Replies

• Cmf
    9 posts Member
    I mean, furries are playing my little pony anyway.

• Cmf
    9 posts Member
    Update 14/50
  • Cmf
    9 posts Member
    Still open.
  • Still recruiting? I'm level 80 with a potency modded gear X Teebo, can often solo tier 6 phase 1. Pm me if you're recruiting.
  • TheRealCaloNord
    32 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Hey, I sent you an ally request Cmf, I'm level 60, and 'looking for a guild THAT'S ACTUALLY ACTIVE. I'm online everyday, and i'm also a pay to play... Thanks. (I Obviously want to join your guild).
    I will contribute extremely, and donate whatever gear I can, and raids are the equivalent to my life.
  • Hello,

I have a guild of my own that is looking to fill roughly 20 spots. Would you guys consider joining my guild? We are currently participating in T7 raids, and have active players. My ally code is listed below. Let me know if you are interested, or would like more information.

Ally Code: 859-547-884
  • Hello guys,
    I'm interested in an active guild that is in the late game content. I'm a pretty new player but am partly p2p and use multiple refreshes daily. My ally code is 747-424-377