Do you think ships are going to ever be added to the game??

Jaquizz1616
267 posts Member
edited April 2016

Do you think ships are going to ever be added to the game?? 32 votes

Ships are totally going to be added !!
56%
SirjamFAED_EmperorRomao33Arryn_RenMegadeth3700DarthCranxJaquizz1616Burrito_ManHeppsHandoOhnaka6NyxX07MarkatonaMaster_EkulLastJediputz1337icyhot090608Bangs_yabish1CanadianMol 18 votes
Ships no way datamined nonsense
40%
dano7591EleiemGeofRivKopfschussKingken85bboistumpomanSavageOpressTocinoelcerdoRegulatorXLNoodleSlybyDucy 13 votes
What are ships?
3%
darakul 1 vote

Replies

• hhooo
    656 posts Member
    I really don't see the appeal. It sounds like an even more extreme gear gap/paywall feature. We've got enough to deal with now.
  • bboi
    47 posts Member
    Ships no way datamined nonsense
    hhooo wrote: »
    I really don't see the appeal. It sounds like an even more extreme gear gap/paywall feature. We've got enough to deal with now.

Cant wait to see the new un-obtainable gear and new convenient 3AM payout to snipe /s
  • Ships are totally going to be added !!
    bboi wrote: »

Cant wait to see the new un-obtainable gear and new convenient 3AM payout to snipe /s

):
    bboi wrote: »

Another jaded, hard done by sook.....

If you've got a problem with pay out times move to a different time zone, if you've got a problem with the difficulty of the game go and play doodle jump.
    Isn't it obvious?
    You can quite clearly see a locked game mode st the back right which has the milennium falcon and Slave I greyed out.
    Also on the start up screen there are x-wings, tie fighters and tie interceptors. Don't be surprised to eventually see a raid against the Death Star (also on start up screen)