how to farm the gear in an efficient way?

boba_john_17
13 posts Member
edited December 2015
i try to farm Mk1 chedak comlink prototype salvage in DS 2-1, but after over 10 games, not even get one. is there any chapter that will get a higher drop rate of this gear?
or is there any way i can get to know which gear will have a better drop rate at certain chapter?
thanks
Post edited by boba_john_17 on

Replies

• I also have an item farming question. There are some cantina missions where the "ability material type 2" (have to translate from German) is listed left of the ability material type 1. Does this mean that in this mission the chance to get the better material is higher?

I'm in total need of 1 upgrade material type 3 and don't know where to farm it with a higher chance.
  • Honestly the chances aren't the greatest either way. It's all random of course, however, if you are just 1 or 2 short you can always just go to the Cantina "shipments" and use the orbs you've earned to obtain the missing material you need. Again this only works for free if you need just one of either one, if you need more than that and have the gems to do so you would need to refresh the list.
    "...Welcome the Dark Side..." lvl 57, Ally Code: 695-189-436
  • Just wait for the Gear level VII. My every main character needs 20 Mk 4 SoroSuub Keypads. Some of them even need it twice. You will be farming those numbers for days, maybe weeks.
  • I have several at gear level 7, which have their abilities only on 3 or 4 because I never have those purle upgrade thingies. Any way to get them with a higher chance in any level?
  • i have 6 characters to gear 7 now :)
  • Ability mats can be hard to get by. I always refresh cantina energy once a day and I usually finish gw. This gives me enough ability mats for my main toons. So you have to spend it wise as well, dont level characters you hardly use, but save the mats for your mains.