Can any rey user give me insight on her.

This rey hit a 3.5k on her first turn against me without a crit lol, what's going on here. I was generally surprised and confused when I got hit 3.5k. I assumed that rey needed to charge up or something before she landed a big blow.
Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.

Replies

• Options
    Her basic is 2k non crit
    Her second attack is 4K non crit
    Her final attack can crit 15k+
    The first 2 require no setup
  • Options
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    Her basic is 2k non crit
    Her second attack is 4K non crit
    Her final attack can crit 15k+
    The first 2 require no setup

Maybe it was a 3.5k crit? Does her first attack crit for around 3.5k on the first turn?
  • Options
    Yes it can, but she could have used on of her specials
    Which is about 4K base damage
  • Options
    The attack is called leverage, huge base damage, it crits around 6k+
  • revengeoftheewok
    214 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    The attack is called leverage, huge base damage, it crits around 6k+

So rey is basically a faster better version of maul without the aoe lol.
  • Options
    That's exactly how I describe her. Almost fastest charcter in the game, extrmemely high natural dodge and 2 ways to Gain foresight increasing her dodge even higher. And she's not just good against one faction like Jedi. She's equally effective against everyone
  • Options
    That's exactly how I describe her. Almost fastest charcter in the game, extrmemely high natural dodge and 2 ways to Gain foresight increasing her dodge even higher. And she's not just good against one faction like Jedi. She's equally effective against everyone

I need her.. give me to her from a bronzium pack please ea.
  • Options
    Once I receive the holiday gift she will be 5*
  • Options
    Once I receive the holiday gift she will be 5*
    All eligible players must defeat Boba Fett in the Training Droid Challenge an average of two times per day on Sunday, Monday, and Thursday between December 23 and January 1.

If the community can complete this challenge, all players will be given 10 character shards for Rey from Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™! Are you ready to battle Boba Fett?

How does that work though? There's no way every eligible player is going to defeat boba twice let alone even defeat him once. There are people who quit the game.
  • Options
    Well I'm hoping they do. But I assume they will just give it to us and say we did it
  • Options
    I've got four accounts, three of which I don't play. So you're right about the average dropping due to dead accounts. I reckon they will just give them out no matter what happens, the last thing they want to do is upset the players.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    I honestly don't even know how they would track that, but even if they are I feel like they'd give the 10 shards to us anyways because the event was pointless for all of us doing it if we got nothing lol.
  • Options
    Anyone can share some good combos with Rey?

She's fast, that's for sure. But she shines with Buffs, so Poggle or Leia can help her out tremendously.

I can see her working well with Poe (Expose) and Finn (Expose) as well. And definitely with Phasma for extra turns.

But for a PvP 5? What would be a a good lineup?
  • Options
    Leader Sid
    Leia
    Rey
    Lum
    Po?han?chew?
  • Options
    Even phasma as leader here will be devastating
  • Options
    This is the team i would love to build but my leia and rey are only 4* atm and in my rank they will not survive
  • Options
    I just started using Rey, I'm pretty bored with the Sid teams, to the point that I stopped farming him. Rey works really well in a lot of comps, and has a lot more rng-tankiness than a lot of other glass cannons. Currently I run her in a Phasma comp with Poe, Leia, and FOTP rounding out the team. Rounding being a very general term here lol.

At some point I'll put in Poggle to test out over FOTP. I could theoretically open with Poggle's atk buff, immediately use Rey's Flurry of Blows and hopefully burst a soft target, then burst a second with leia, use Poe taunt to debuff the enemy turn meter, then phasma buff for a fast second round.
  • Options
    Kr4itok_ wrote: »

At some point I'll put in Poggle to test out over FOTP. I could theoretically open with Poggle's atk buff, immediately use Rey's Flurry of Blows and hopefully burst a soft target, then burst a second with leia, use Poe taunt to debuff the enemy turn meter, then phasma buff for a fast second round.

Once you level Rey and get her to Gear VI, her Speed is 140. That's a bit higher than Poggle's. So, that's a bit too fast for Rey to get Offense Up. Leia is also a bit slower than Rey (I'm not sure, but I think Leia is around 136's). There's no guarantee highest Speed will go first, but Rey has a chance to go before Poogle and Leia. I think Flurry of Blows can still critically hurt an opponent, but perhaps it can be saved for Round 2, when she gets Buffed up. It's also a gamble as she could get debuffed and all her power is sapped...

• Options

Once you level Rey and get her to Gear VI, her Speed is 140. That's a bit higher than Poggle's. So, that's a bit too fast for Rey to get Offense Up. Leia is also a bit slower than Rey (I'm not sure, but I think Leia is around 136's). There's no guarantee highest Speed will go first, but Rey has a chance to go before Poogle and Leia. I think Flurry of Blows can still critically hurt an opponent, but perhaps it can be saved for Round 2, when she gets Buffed up. It's also a gamble as she could get debuffed and all her power is sapped...

Doesn't one of her attacks require her not to be buffed and then gives a buff to her? If so just do it on the first turn, taunt with Poe, buff with Poggle and do the whatever you want with others. Come turn 2 she will destroy everything regardless however if there's an Asajj that has to be taken out first.
  • Enterprise4691
    77 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Wow what coincidence.I am making a video about Rey right now lol.I will upload it within a few hours or so..but only Level26 haha...but yeah her speed is a problem...can only use 3rd skill on her 3rd turn
    Post edited by Enterprise4691 on
  • Options
    Heronmar wrote: »

Doesn't one of her attacks require her not to be buffed and then gives a buff to her? If so just do it on the first turn, taunt with Poe, buff with Poggle and do the whatever you want with others. Come turn 2 she will destroy everything regardless however if there's an Asajj that has to be taken out first.

The move you are referring to (Leverage) grants foresight if unbuffed and offense up if buffed.
    If you use you basic in the first turn and proc foresight and leverage your second turn, then Flurry of Blows will one shot pretty much any hero on your third turn. Most of my matches don't last 3 turns so it would probably be best to use Leverage on your first turn and then Flurry of Blows.

I've only used her as an Ally so I admittedly have very little experience with her.
  • Options
    I just had a pretty interesting thought. How about using Ewok Elder with Poe (or ST Han, but i marginally prefer Poe right now with limited testing), Rey, Leia, and Phasma? There are a lot of variations here but the main concept is that Elder can clear debuffs (when his bug gets fixxed) and still heal through heal immunity. Rey will stay semi reliably debuff cleared for the extra offense as well even against AoE comps with her foresight and Poe's taunt. There should be a lot of opportunity to focus down priority targets with Phasma as lead, tons of extra turns, and the team having reliable buffs. A small side note here is that even if somebody does go down (excluding Elder) there is a super reliable res right behind it and there is really no "easy" pick as far as who to kill first.

This comp would get played fairly well by the AI too since it's pretty straightforward other than EE not clearing debuffs when he should, and the extra AI procs could make this a nightmare even for teams that counter it. I could see top end AoE teams wrecking face on this comp to be fair, but everything has a weakness ;)

Thankfully I've been lucky on my chromium and have my elder at 6*, I have to try this! :)
  • Options
    Rey is amazing. Key is leverage, then blows to consistently one shot (or nearly) on 2nd turn. Her normal attack isnt nearly as good as fotp so she doesnt benefit fron bonus attacks as much, but has a lot more hit points, and will dodge atleast every other turn so she has far more survivabilty. My main team is phasma, rey, fotp, daka, luminara. They are great together.
    --Nud Stark--