all droid team

If you've ever gone up against an all droid team with hk-47 as the leader....all i have to say is ouch....they have some great abilities that play extremely well off one another!

Replies

• Make a side anti-droid project lol, I'd never waste my shards on them, but they're an easy answer to the droid team.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • I did tonight again, though not all droid. Was HK leading 86 and 88 plus Sid and Luke. It hit hard, but died fast.
  • The all droid team is fairly easy to dismantle but a droid team with Poggle is not easy to dismantle, it is so good on offense that I can climb my way to top 10 each day even though I'm level 53 whereas the top 10 is level 58+.

It is also my observation that it not that bad on AI hands either, your Poggle will get his buff off each time unless stunned by Dooku and IG86's assist will instantly kill someone unless it is a beefy toon and IG88's AoE will do enough crits to have a go again. Sure AI may lack focusing on one toon but it performs above average with AI as well.

The core and most important toon is Poggle, without him droid squad is just easy picking but with him it is going to surprise you.
  • Heronmar wrote: »
    IG88's AoE will do enough crits to have a go again. Sure AI may lack focusing on one toon but it performs above average with AI as well
    The core and most important toon is Poggle, without him droid squad is just easy picking but with him it is going to surprise you.

I have never succeeded in stunning Poggle with 5* Dooku. Met the Droid teams for a few times. I think he has high tenacity and resist .
  • Just use dispel and it renders Poggle useless.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Just use dispel and it renders Poggle useless.

But who has dispel? Ventress does but she is so slow that she will go after all my toons have already gone and she simply does not have the survivability to actually survive the damage and even if the AI ignores her and you get your dispel off, the damage is already done. IG88 probably moved twice, IG86 used its special and HK47 even used its AoE, it does not matter at that point if the droids get dispelled or not.
  • So, IG-86, 88, HK-47, Poggle and Poe Dameron would be a rather solid PvP team then?
  • Poe would be a more stable version that can protect the droids for 2 turns but Sidious would buff up IG-88's aoe more consistently and is a more offensive character overall with the heal block.
  • Nonemo wrote: »
    So, IG-86, 88, HK-47, Poggle and Poe Dameron would be a rather solid PvP team then?

Yeah I don't have Poe (will start going for him after getting Daka to 5*) so I can't test it yet but 2-turn taunt with his speed will make sure that your droids will survive until the next turn and can most likely win the match up easily, the exposed debuff is just an icing on the cake.

Poe would be a more stable version that can protect the droids for 2 turns but Sidious would buff up IG-88's aoe more consistently and is a more offensive character overall with the heal block.

I don't think you need even more damage, the droids with Poggle pack quite a punch already and Sid does not offer that much, as you'd not want to use Sid AoE since you want to focus fire on individual toons and the healing immunity is just meh since you pretty much instagib anyone from 75% health onward. The last DPS addition I think is a Geonosian soldier but can't test him either since I don't have him.
  • I got lucky and pulled 4* Poggle from a bronzium, so I went ahead and got the droid pack. Needed a few more DS toons for DS tables anyways.

I'm lvl 44 running 4* HK gear 5, 4* IG-88 gear 5, 3* IG-86 gear 5, 4* Poggle gear 5, and 1* Geonosian Soldier gear 5.

Working on farming shards for Geo and should be 2* tomorrow. He hits pretty hard and his call assist is great.

Great dps team. I'm working my way up the ranks and have gotten to 150s so far. The only downside is on defense as they can't hold a spot real well. Except for HK, they are all pretty squishy.

Gonna try using Poe instead of Geo for my last battle and see if it helps to defend. He is fast so he shld get his taunt off pretty quick, giving my droids a little more time to do some dmg, and the expose will help.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • There's a few characters out there that dismantle droids specifically. There's always a counter to such pure teams. Best to have a mixture I feel