Concerned with EA response to hackers. What is being done?

Hay guys,

I have an issue with a hacker (now there are 2 of them) that for a few weeks has been stealing the top 3 positions almost daily. I sent a report into EA including half a dozen screen shots of this hackers activities and after near 2 weeks I was answered.

The reply I got from EA was a typical generic template saying: " Thanks for telling us about the problem, we'll have a look into this potencial hacker and we won't tell you what we are do about it (if anything). "

I love this game, the first thing I do in the morning is all my dailies, it's part of my morning routine. I feel like this issue, and myself has been palmed off, which is upsetting. This is not a hate post against EA or their customer service. I just want to know what is being done about this issue. Will they be banned or punished in some way? Will people who have lost hundreds of crystals because of hackers be reimbursed? What is being done to prevent this issue? Etc.

If other players have this problem please let yourselves known, politely and if we could get some inside info from EA staff to put our minds at rest, that would be really awesome.

Thanks,

Moondos

Replies

• Options
    Most games have these types of issues and for these companies, it's hard for them to remove players. I'm usually hard on EA but this happens in every one of these games and usually nothing is done...