Gammoreans immune to stun

Is it just me or can these guys just not be stunned?

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    They can be. Not the leader though - just his sidekicks.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I guess my daka was just being completely useless in defense then
  • Stun those fools! Upgrade Daka if you can with omegas.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Saving my omega for lando
  • Saving my omega for lando

Sorry to go off topic, but I'd lando any good? I almost have him unlocked
  • Yes. Always hits with critical and by the time I use his special a second time (phasma uses advantage first round so he always gets the second special attack) their entire team has lost protection and the first toon I focus on is usually dead, if he is still alive by the time his third attack goes off (I usually get to use his special 4 times in a row because his crit chance is so high) if they haven't healed already most of the team is in the yellow or red and my other toono can one shot them.
  • I'm one gear peace away from getting his protection really high and once I get him to level 78 his special does 100% bonus damage
  • Blankenshipbro
    132 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Also I'm starring poggle right now (5* currently) and once he gets up there my startineg squad will be

Phasma (L)
    Lando
    Poggle
    Magmatrooper
    Daka (those stuns)

If I calculated it right once lando hits his second attack, paired with poggles offense up if he crits it will be somewhere around 7k.