Rey to 10?

Decided to bite the bullet and buy a furnace from shipments to take Rey to gear 9. Turns out there is another furnace needed, as well as the Nubian that would normally be unfarmable except... What do you know, i precrafted it by accident. Thing is it's also what Geo needs to reach Gear 9. So... Should I use it to take Rey to gear 10 eventually, or should I give it to Geo so I have both of them at gear 9? It's my only Nubian.

Replies

• GS to gear 9 is why he is good...adds great speed.

No idea what Rey does at 10..

I would probably say get both to 9. 2 great is better than 1 dominant and 1 good
  • I am biased to Rey; Furry of Blows has ridiculous damage for her at max gear and Leverage is pretty sick as well and she's already one of the fastest in the game. Not to mention that she has two ways to get foresight which improves her survivability.
  • GS is already at gear 9. Nubian gets him to gear 10 at level 79.
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    I'm also in the same boat, but decided to go for Rey. At gear ten she gets even more protection and a amazing 164 speed... It's just too good to pass up, she gets priority.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    I don't have Rey but how could you not give her ten if the opportunity exists
  • Its obvious man. Gear 10 Rey - no regret. I have five, qui, leai, rey and rg all gear 10 (feel so good)
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    xgame23 wrote: »
    Its obvious man. Gear 10 Rey - no regret. I have five, qui, leai, rey and rg all gear 10 (feel so good)

I'm jealous of your Leia, grats.