Leader Abilities Not Working In Raids

Phipps
1107 posts Member
edited April 2016
Is there a list of what leader abilities do and DO NOT work inside of the raids?
Our guild is finding that certain leaders max leader abilities are not working at all (tier 6 raid phase 3)....

Not Working;
Phasma
Dooku

Replies

• Options
    Phasma worked great in tier 1. I was the number 1 contributor for damage because all the extra attacks I got. Dooku and Lumi did not seem to work though.
  • El_Duderino
    413 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

I used Ima Gun Di as lead in two rounds, Tier V and don't believe I saw a single counter-attack on a full-jedi team.

I didn't see a dodge from Dooku lead either, although Dooku himself does counter.

• Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing works after your first phase. Leader abilities only work when the leader applies them at the start of the fight. Right now, the raid only considers "the start of the fight" to be when you begin your first attempt on the first phase.

CG is aware of this and are working on a fix.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks @Naecabon
  • MTan
    42 posts Member
    Options
    So post update, can any raiders shed some light on if leader abilities have been fixed after phase 1?

Or has CG not gotten around to fix this yet?
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Leader abilities still don't work
  • MTan
    42 posts Member
    Options
    Bummer...
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    Yes I noticed this earlier today - Teebo's stealth leadership didn't work at all (which meant I got no chance to remove TM once he had used his special).
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I was going to say mine worked fine today on the captain. But Nabecon explained why that works.
  • Options
    I confirm on Phasma lead in tier 3. Not a single assist even with two other FO guys on my team.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Admiral Ackbar leader wasn't working either. Shame because those extra Rebel attacks are beautiful in Arena. No love in the pit though.