Question about Vader s leadership

So, as the topic states im wondering about vader leadership ability cuz the tooltip is kinda confusing for me. Is it either:
1) all dark side characters are considered empire allies. Or
2) respecting the movie timeframe, dome don t exist during the empore ( ex dooku lived and died before the empire, maul as well etc- are those empire allies?)
Cuz there is no way in game to check this as far as i know.
Knowkng the answer to this eould make vader very good or bad as a leader for me

Replies

• Nutzica wrote: »
    So, as the topic states im wondering about vader leadership ability cuz the tooltip is kinda confusing for me. Is it either:
    1) all dark side characters are considered empire allies. Or
    2) respecting the movie timeframe, dome don t exist during the empore ( ex dooku lived and died before the empire, maul as well etc- are those empire allies?)
    Cuz there is no way in game to check this as far as i know.
    Knowkng the answer to this eould make vader very good or bad as a leader for me

When you check each character where their power is given there is a small description and 3 to 4 adjectives that are listed below it, i.e, Empire, Attacker, Human.

Any toon that is specified as 'Empire' will get the bonus, it is the same for Maul leadership, every toon that has 'Sith' will get the bonus or for Lando where every toon that has 'Scoundrel' will get the bonus.
  • Ah ok ty
  • There is not many empire units. Vader, veers, grand moff tarkin, snow trooper and storm trooper
  • Which makes him quite useless as leader... I was hoping it would be all dark side so was wondering why ppl don t use him lol
  • Go to swgohcantina.com and click on squad synergies. You can filter by 'empire' to see all characters with that synergy. Very useful site!