GW whose next

Now that taebo has been stealth nerfed into oblivion with the TM able to be resisted 95% of the time.

Im deciding who to farm from GW. Ive already 7* lumi and phasma. Ig86 is up to 5* so is taebo

I havent started datcha, or poggle. So im assuming i should go for one of them. What do you guys think?
"May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate

Replies

• I'm a Biggs fan, myself.
  • Really? I have him unlocked. But ive never even so much has seen him farmed to 4 star. Let alone used.

What do you have him at?

• poggle. his buff is pretty awesome for any team, and ability block is handy
  • Definitely Poggle..
  • Poggle is your best option.
  • Finish IG86
  • Really? I have him unlocked. But ive never even so much has seen him farmed to 4 star. Let alone used.

What do you have him at?

7* VIII A7 L73. Need two pieces to get him to IX. With Adrenaline Rush 7 he gets 100% TM and evasion up when he survives a crit. I use him all the time on a Rebel squad in GW; they're much better than you might think. Haven't put them into Arena yet because I spent a ton of time and resources building a First Order squad, so I'm running them for a while.
    It seems like the prevailing opinion around here is that IG-86 is better. Whatever, I like Biggs. With Ackbar lead, he speeds up to 131 plus he seems tougher to me. Health is 12194 + 5715 protection. My 86 only has 10305+2056. Biggs has a higher crit rating and damage rating, too.
    My 86 is still at A6 and gear VII until I finish his Mk 3 Comlink, which should happen in the next day or two. But I have a feeling Biggs will still be better after those upgrades.
    Go Biggs or go home!
  • Finish IG86(attacker that fits any team), then move to Poggle(support that fits any team)
  • Seems like a got a few options then

• Wiggo
    98 posts Member
    Ventress at 7* and max gear hits very well and has self heal
  • Finish 86 then Poggle. I have RP at 7* and she's solid.
  • Wiggo wrote: »
    Ventress at 7* and max gear hits very well and has self heal

Asaaj is in arena shipments. I have her 7*as well.

• PugVader wrote: »
    Finish 86 then Poggle. I have RP at 7* and she's solid.

Thats my plan as of now. Very let down about taebo though

What do you have him at?

Go Biggs or go home!

Diggin it