Barris ability glitch

Okay so you know barriss has the ability that has a small chance to remove ONE debuff from a random unit on your team? Okay so I was fighting this guy for 1st place on my server named Aramil, I stunned both his lumi and qui gon in the same move, then for some unknown reason he kept taking turn after turn , and both stun debuffs eventually wore off and he was then able to use them both still before I could make a move, my thoughts where either barriss ability glitched and removed both debuffs at the same time, or his speed on his units where 2x to mine which is impossible since I was running a high speed attack squad and we are the sane level -_- his units where Barris lead, qui gon, lumi, dooku, and sid

Replies

• Heronmar
    433 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    SpendsAlot wrote: »
    Okay so you know barriss has the ability that has a small chance to remove ONE debuff from a random unit on your team? Okay so I was fighting this guy for 1st place on my server named Aramil, I stunned both his lumi and qui gon in the same move, then for some unknown reason he kept taking turn after turn , and both stun debuffs eventually wore off and he was then able to use them both still before I could make a move, my thoughts where either barriss ability glitched and removed both debuffs at the same time, or his speed on his units where 2x to mine which is impossible since I was running a high speed attack squad and we are the sane level -_- his units where Barris lead, qui gon, lumi, dooku, and sid

Barriss ability is as follows, Swift Recovery - Barriss Offee has a 40% chance to dispel one random negative status from each allied Jedi and gain 9% Turn Meter for each effect removed.

So she most likely removed both of the stuns with a 16% chance of it happening and gained 18% turn meter as well, since I'm also guessing that Qui Gon Jin is the leader everyone except Dooku+Sid benefit from speed buff as well thus could move before you.
  • Options
    Barris was the leader, but ok I see how her swift recovery works now...that was very lucky on their part then lol thanks for the info
  • Options
    I've never noticed that skill to work before either