Arena match crashes at start

Today i had several times i start an arena match and the game crashes and closes. As result i loose and wasted a match. I noticed the same crash several times when i start a GW match today. I play on an iPad Air.

Replies

• Options
    This has been happening to me for over a month in every type of battle. Seems to be happening lot more since the update. Yesterday I had it crash on me 10 times at least in a 2 hour window
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Where are the replies to this issue?? My guild leader won his arena battle...game errored..he lost his win, his rank and his chance to play again. He tried to make a ticket and it refused his email address!! Perhaps the forums are becoming such a mess because no one can report " real " issues without having to take an hour long journey and end up in the vast, unincorperated deserts of star wars undeveloped communications land!! I have seen this issue reported days ago and it is still going on. How bout we address some of the issues that are affecting everyones everyday game play!!?!?$&!?
    Fix the bugs that are hurting your players and get the game stablized before worrying about the next buffs, nerfs...and nonsense!!!
    PLEASE!!!
  • Options
    WidowMaker wrote: »
    Where are the replies to this issue?? My guild leader won his arena battle...game errored..he lost his win, his rank and his chance to play again. He tried to make a ticket and it refused his email address!! Perhaps the forums are becoming such a mess because no one can report " real " issues without having to take an hour long journey and end up in the vast, unincorperated deserts of star wars undeveloped communications land!! I have seen this issue reported days ago and it is still going on. How bout we address some of the issues that are affecting everyones everyday game play!!?!?$&!?
    Fix the bugs that are hurting your players and get the game stablized before worrying about the next buffs, nerfs...and nonsense!!!
    PLEASE!!!

+1 this has been happening to me for over month
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Well my issue is that the game crashes at loading screen. I am not even in the match yet. Will see tonight if I still have the same issue. I noticed before that during updates the game is a bit shaky.
  • Options
    I hope that someone looks into all the crashes lately. Mine has been crashing consistently at the beginning of battles since the last update. Very annoying
  • Options
    I hope that someone looks into all the crashes lately. Mine has been crashing consistently at the beginning of battles since the last update. Very annoying

+1
    ☮ Consular ☮