Who was your first 7 star?

Prev1
sidious isnt excepted as an answer since everyone has him 7 star, besides sidious first 7 star

Replies

• Options
    Darth Sidious
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • Options
    If Sid is out, then remove Luminara also... (Lumi, my first and only 7*)
  • Options
    Han, is my first 7* as of today
  • Options
    First and only 7* right now is Lumi, sid is going to join her in a couple of days
  • Options
    My first will be talia in 2 days, then sidious then no one for a while
  • Options
    Asajj Ventress
  • Options
    My first was Talia, super easy to farm shards for.
    Next will be Sidious and Consular
  • Options
    Lumi tomorrow. Sid on Saturday. Then Luke sometime in 2017. The Cantina grind is real, kids.
  • Options
    I don't even have sid unlocked..

my first 7 star was Savage.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Options
    One day i will have a 7*
  • Options
    Lumi was the 1st ... next is Sid (in 2 days) and then Old Daka (6 days to go).
  • jeremyj26
    783 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    Lumi tomorrow. Sid on Saturday. Then Luke sometime in 2017. The Cantina grind is real, kids.

Kylo Ren shards seem to drop pretty well. Usually get somewhere around 5-10 a day. Only doing one refill.

Oh, and Lumi is my only 7*.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • AligatorSam
    62 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    None yet, Dalia late today maybe, Lumi, in a few days, Sid in a week, Daka in 2 weeks.

Something like that.

Just not sure who I'm going for after these fools.

Seems like the only viable options are all dark side.

Other than Lumi, JC, Chewy I really don't know who to get. Am going bother resistance dudes I guess.
  • Options
    I dont have a 7* yet. I stop my guys at 6* and move on. The gain from 6 to 7 is not worth the 5* or 6* i could work on instead. I'll ice the cakes another day when i dont have synergies to build.

With that said, my Luminara is 6* and has over 100 shards (could be 7 now), but i dobt want to invest the 1 million credits to complete her. Not while my Lobot is lvl 35 and needs to move up to 60.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    Most likely lumi will be my first 7 as I only need 10 shards, and Luke will be right behind her. I do 1 cantina refill a day and I've never gotten less then 6 in a day and I'm sure I'm averaging 10+.
  • Options
    Pilot wrote: »
    I dont have a 7* yet. I stop my guys at 6* and move on. The gain from 6 to 7 is not worth the 5* or 6* i could work on instead. I'll ice the cakes another day when i dont have synergies to build.

With that said, my Luminara is 6* and has over 100 shards (could be 7 now), but i dobt want to invest the 1 million credits to complete her. Not while my Lobot is lvl 35 and needs to move up to 60.

@Pilot Have you started using Lobot and where/why do you think he could be teamed up with? I'm trying to explore my options for the 5th member of a droid squad and Geonosian/Poe/Lobot seem to be the contenders.

And OT: I would assume I'll be able to get my IG86 to 7* in about 4 days (25 shards a day seems fairly nice).
  • Options
    Han, is my first 7* as of today

How does Han perform in 7*? I am going to invest on him after sid!
  • Options
    Old Daka. People who 7* sid are just sheep and don't look at what makes their team better.
    One shotting a 7* Sid with my ig88 makes the battle so much sweeter.

Stun Sid -> Advantage up -> IG88 Basic Attack for 14k
  • Options
    Ranivoos wrote: »
    Old Daka. People who 7* sid are just sheep and don't look at what makes their team better.

Wow Old Daka as the first 7* ? Did you get a lucky bronzium pull or something because at least for me cantina shipments are by far the slowest farming.
  • Options
    Luke skywalker
  • Blam
    113 posts Member
    Options
    JC, then Sid. Just because they are easiest.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Chewie, then sid, then boba (soon lumi and kylo)
  • Ranivoos
    102 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Heronmar wrote: »

Wow Old Daka as the first 7* ? Did you get a lucky bronzium pull or something because at least for me cantina shipments are by far the slowest farming.

Pre Movie update, we were able to farm the crap out of the cantina. got a lucky bronz and started with a 4* Daka really early on like on week 2 if i can remember. Add that to the 12 and 24 shard bonus out of the chromium and it was a cakewalk

EDIT: Pre movie update, the refresh rates were the same as the Light/Dark battles. 50,50,100,100, etc. Now its 100, 100, 200, 200, 400
    Aint got time to spend 800 gems for one refresh, i lose my soul enough spending 400 gems a day on a refresh.
  • Options
    Heronmar wrote: »

Pre Movie update, we were able to farm the crap out of the cantina. got a lucky bronz and started with a 4* Daka really early on like on week 2 if i can remember. Add that to the 12 and 24 shard bonus out of the chromium and it was a cakewalk

@Ranivoos That's what I figured, so how happy are you with her? I'm not certain whether I should keep farming her (40shards to 5*) or drop her for farming Poe from scratch.
  • Options
    She's my only healer, and her double stun basic attack is a godsend. She is a vital part to my Phasma Squad.

I run
    Phasma (L)
    Kylo Ren
    Old Daka
    Darth Maul
    IG88
  • Options
    35k5xm9.jpg
  • Options
    My first is Luminara then Sid a day later. My JC would be 7* as well but I stopped at 6* to farm Kylo.
  • Options
    My first legit 7* was windu and he is patiently awaiting the day he gets his long deserved buff so he can wipe all you scum from my leader boards!
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    I do not have Sid 7 star yet, but should in a couple of days. I just got Lumi to 7 stars the other day.

I know a lot of people have put emphasis on stars, but I have found gearing up and improving abilities to be a better tactic. I have no problem beating people with 7 star characters.
  • Options
    isendel11 wrote: »
    First and only 7* right now is Lumi, sid is going to join her in a couple of days
    Same except Sid will be tonight. Phasma should be next in 18 days or so.