Placeholder?

Has this special event occurred for everyone else? when I select cantina battles, the holotable displays a three battle progression with Darth Vader and some sick loot!

Replies

• It's a bug. You can get back to squad cantina battles through the Jawa. You can also do 3 ability mat battles against Vader with this bug. For 50 energy you can continuously get training droids on the 2nd level/button
  • DrearMunky
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Through what Jawa? I also have the 3-tier vader match and have nearly 300 Cantina energy I cant use.. and don't see any Jawa on main screen or in the cantina ssquad battles..
  • Found this...

Greetings Heroes,
    We are aware that some of you may have encountered a known bug with Cantina Battles. If you are seeing this bug, the Cantina Battles screen will appear with incorrect data and will be difficult to interact with.
    We are very sorry about this bug, and have already prepared a fix for our next app update.
    In order to work around this issue, you may access Cantina Battles through the following method:
    From the Home screen, tap the Characters button
    Tap the Geonosian Soldier
    Tap "Find"
    Tap the 10 Energy button for the battle called Battle A (NORMAL)
    This will take you to Cantina Battles screen. Once you've done this, Cantina Battles should be fixed.
    The bug CAN happen again, though. If it does, you can follow these steps again.
  • I think i'l just opt to not fix this bug, the rewards are irresistible hehe >:)
This discussion has been closed.