Darth Vader at Higher Levels

irvvri
152 posts Member
Vader is a fun toon and all, but at 4* he's hardly anything special. Now that there are people getting him to 5* and even 6* and beyond, my question is this: Is he worth it to invest a lot of extra time and Shard Shop currency on?

Replies

• Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Vader is pretty tanky at 5* gear 9. Still not arena Worthy :/
  • Options
    I save all my shard shop currency for him. He's Darth Vader, who cares if he's bad or not he's one of the coolest villains of all time. With that being said I haven't seen one of his shards in the shop for about 2 weeks now. Since it's random it'll take forever to get him to 6*. I don't even think anyone has a legit 6* Vader.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    What is a "Legit 6* Vader"? I mean, even if you pay for the game, and have Vader at 6*, isn't that legit?

Regardless, I can't see investing a lot in Vader at this point. I recently unlocked him....but haven't even activated him. I'm afraid I'd be too tempted to gear/level him up like I did with Darth Maul when I pulled him from a Chromium pack I saved for. I hate seeing Vader in GW/Arena, but have a hard enough time focusing on my characters I can actually level anyway.

But like Kamikaze said....he's Vader! I'm sure once I get everyone else levelled up, I'll activate Vader and work on him.

Evan
  • Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    What is a "Legit 6* Vader"? I mean, even if you pay for the game, and have Vader at 6*, isn't that legit?

Regardless, I can't see investing a lot in Vader at this point. I recently unlocked him....but haven't even activated him. I'm afraid I'd be too tempted to gear/level him up like I did with Darth Maul when I pulled him from a Chromium pack I saved for. I hate seeing Vader in GW/Arena, but have a hard enough time focusing on my characters I can actually level anyway.

But like Kamikaze said....he's Vader! I'm sure once I get everyone else levelled up, I'll activate Vader and work on him.

Evan
    By legit he means obtained without exploiting a glitch, which some people did and got him to 7*. Paying for more achievements and shard shop currency is legit
  • Noktarn
    401 posts Member
    Options
    Vader gear 9 is great. Top ten worthy since he can one shot.