How do you complete 13 daily challenges w/o the ability to refresh and continue?

Just checked the daily guild activity list and saw that the player who's in 1st has completed 13 daily challenges. How exactly does that work when there is no refresh available to use? I don't want to jump to conclusions and cry "foul" but, that's very irregular since there's severl others tied w/me @ the maximum 8 for today

Replies

• Don't know how it is for your time zone, but for mine, the guild daily is on a different reset timer than the normal daily activities. You could in theory not complete any dailies until the guild one activates, do them all, then when they reset at night complete all the ones for the following day.

Probably how they were able to do it.
  • For me, the guild timer resets @ 6:30 am CST, I was waiting for it to reset so I could start the day. But As if this post, someone was able to complete 14 now. Question if this should be directed to @CG_LucifersDaddy or for @EA_Jesse cause it may be a bug?
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    Sporkspam wrote: »
    For me, the guild timer resets @ 6:30 am CST, I was waiting for it to reset so I could start the day. But As if this post, someone was able to complete 14 now. Question if this should be directed to @CG_LucifersDaddy or for @EA_Jesse cause it may be a bug?

They could be past their daily reset time... I'd think europe would be there now. ;)
  • DarthButt
    17 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yeah, I thought about this "not an exploit, but unfortunate" behavior when the Galactic War activity happened.
    There also MAY be an additional complication on top of THAT. See below:

Example:
    Day 0: You have all of your daily activities completed but not cashed in. (1hr 23min until I can verify if this extra exploit works)
    Day 1.9: Guild activity for daily activities starts just before YOUR end of day
    Day 1.91 You cash in yesterdays activities
    Day 1.95 You do your daily activities. (Now seemingly 200%)
    Day 2: You do your next daily and the Guild activity ends (Now seemingly 150%, because others caught up to make it a 3:2 ratio).

But ultimately, my suspicion about front-loading GW and Daily Activities is just a theory (for another hour).
    To be pragmatic, we don't flip out when people plan ahead for the Light/Dark side & hard challenges, but those seem more random to us than the static concept we have of activities and GW.

I think someone in my clan got 3 entire GW points completed, as an example.