Post update crashing.

Multiple times since the major update (guilds) my game has crashed the very moment that I click on "battle" in arena. Every time the game shuts off. I log back in and the timer til I can fight another match is at almost 10 minutes. And when the time runs out, I have one less battle attempt.

The first time this happened with my I was rank 24 trying to hit top 20 right before payout. Now, because this happens somewhat often, I am rank 140. This has happened on both my iphone 6 and Ipad mini 4. On my ipad the crash also happened once when I bought shipments right after the update. Log back on and there I am with less crystals than I had before, and no piece of gear (that I can notice at least) that didn't have before.

As someone who has spent a relatively good chunk of money on this game (most of it farming Anakin... which is another reason to be ****), you can imagine how frustrating it is to go from finishing arena around top 20 to now being mid 100's, and all because of crashes like this.

Not too happy right now...

Replies

• Options
    +1
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Link13
    12 posts Member
    Options
    I keep opening free Bronzonium data cards, and app crashes. This causes me to lose the data card reward. This is not the first time it happened. It happened a few days ago twice. Today, April 29, just happened, the first card, again. Now I got 4 left.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    My client crashes also alot since last update ...
    Sometimes it crashes when i try to open guild maintenance, sometimes when i try to start a battle (arena, challenge, GW, whatever), sometimes it happens when i try to open a chromium card and sometimes when i try to enter the shipments ...

EDIT: i run the client on 3 different Android devices with different Android versions. (Jelly bean, KitKat and Lollipop)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Zarbax
    256 posts Member
    Options
    I've had it crash quite a few times. The most recent one was after I completed node 10 or 11 of today's GW. It was my second or third attempt after retreating to preserve my toons. Completed it without losing any and before I got my reward I was given the "client must be restarted" message. I had to go back and fight the same stupid team AGAIN. It always seems to happen at the most inconvenient time.
  • Options
    @Zarbax ya I just had it crash twice right when I finished a GW battle yesterday too now. Of course it didn't count the win either. Bleh
  • Options
    Link13 wrote: »
    I keep opening free Bronzonium data cards, and app crashes. This causes me to lose the data card reward. This is not the first time it happened. It happened a few days ago twice. Today, April 29, just happened, the first card, again. Now I got 4 left.

Same happens to me, at least once a day, but it is typically twice.
  • Options
    +1
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    I keep opening free Bronzonium data cards from Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes app, and app crashes. This causes me to lose the data card reward. This happened twice one day and once this morning.
  • Options
    My Note 5 powerhouse phone has been crashing since the update as well
  • Options
    +1
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • jonkoon
    13 posts Member
    Options
    I've had 5 crashes in 2 days with bronzium data cards. I hope this gets fixed soon. I could've had characters from those cards and I'll never know...