Savage Oppress Challenge not working as intended

While I usually beat this challenge I really think it could use a tweak. The point of this challenge is to kill off droids and utilize your own units to heal after Savage leaves you with only 1hp. However, the timing of droid attacks makes this counter-intuitive as they will attack you after Savage strikes, meaning they can kill off one to two in your team with little you can do about it. In fact, the only way to prevent this is to actually go after the droids first and down them before Savage attacks, which makes their healing pointless.

While killing off the droids first is a viable way to clearing with 3 stars, I don't think this is what the devs envisioned when coming up with this challenge. In short, droids should to either be switched to support droids (healing and buffing/debuffing) or attack before savage uses his special to get you down to 1HP (which is still useless unless they can cause stun or DoT which may not be a bad idea).

Replies

• Options
    yup.

I kill the droids first, bring 3 healers and just attack Savage after the droids are dead.

If you bring someone that can stun, IE Ventress or Dooku and they stun Savage and throws off the droid attacks.