Looking for official update on state of T6 raid loot Update: Got it.

Bluerock
224 posts Member
edited April 2016
Edit: Ask and you shall receive: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/34423/game-update-4-28-2016

I know Jesse said yesterday that they are discussing it. I am actually quite surprised the forum isn't completely overtaken by uproar over the fact that nobody who has completed the T6 raid has received a piece of the gear/prototype/salvage required to move to G9.
Surely the entire point of the T6 raid loot is to be to gear up for the T7 raid.
Can we get any idea of the status of the internal discussions? Is the lack of gating gear drops a bug? Is it intended and everyone just had bad RNG? I'm not looking for details on any future changes (if any), just some indication of what to expect from this raid system.
I feel like this is a gamechanger problem that could be the tipping point for many users to decide if they are going to continue to support this title, and the lack of information from the publisher is disappointing.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the raid itself is fantastic. Well put together and tons of fun. Please make it worth the effort as well.
Post edited by Bluerock on

Replies

• We just finished a tier 6. Not a single furnace or droid caller for the entire guild.

Simply ridiculous.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    This will be the thread that gets a response.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Timitock wrote: »

Only if you believe! Believe man, believe! Tinkerbell needs your help.
  • The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
    Or it gets removed. Or title changed, merged into megathread, warned, or ignored.
    Either way, the community should be loud about this.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Bluerock wrote: »
    The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
    Or it gets removed. Or title changed, merged into megathread, warned, or ignored.
    Either way, the community should be loud about this.

Its been posted over and over. Its a dead horse at this point.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    If you beat a dead horse long enough with the right tools, you can have a brand new zombie horse. Or so I've been told. I say we beat away.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Call up mother talzan to revive this horse for more beating.
  • medetec wrote: »

I thought Tinkerbell needed you to clap.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Samantha wrote: »
    medetec wrote: »

I thought Tinkerbell needed you to clap.

First you have to believe in the guild loot. Then you have to clap. If you don't believe you'll never be able to fly with the Mk X Holo Lens fusion furnaces. Think happy thoughts.

I'm pretty sure Holo Lenses and fairies are the same thing. They seem to show up about as often as each other for me.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    New loot !!!!!!!!!
  • medetec wrote: »

"Don't stop, believing!"
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Wow OK it does look like the needed pieces are listed in all T6 boxes now. I'll be really happy when someone actually gets them and we can figure out rough drop rates.
  • They are in tier 5 as well!
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Where are people seeing updated loot tables. This is what I'm looking as of 10 seconds ago after restarting my client twice.

image_zpsxv52ntgz.png
  • +1
  • Tap the box to see what can be in it. Unobtaniums!
  • Bluerock wrote: »
    Wow OK it does look like the needed pieces are listed in all T6 boxes now. I'll be really happy when someone actually gets them and we can figure out rough drop rates.

Drop rate may be 1/20 or spread across all items with same probability. We are killing the Rancor over and over with zero reason other to fight our friends and massacre animals.

CG great for the eart, as an educational tool, and as a way to lead younger generations toward purpose.

How proud we all are. Such a role model for society. WWF may get a little of our money. Did you donate any of your own?

• Bluerock
    224 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    WWF may get a little of our money. Did you donate any of your own?

Nope I'm on Android, and I'm not into wrestling any more.

Edit: formatting