JC 7* Who should I farm next

It won't be long until my JC reach the 7* and now my question is, who should I farm next in Cantina?

Heroes who are possible for me to farm, are the following:

Mace Windu 4* (2-E difficult) Bright Side, 4-A Cantina
Chewie 3* 1-C Cantina, 2-c (difficult) Dark Side, 3-E (difficult) Bright Side
Talia 3* (2-D (difficult) Bright Side, (2-F (difficult) Bright Side, 1-G Cantina
Jawa 3* (4-F (difficult) Dark Side, 2-D Cantina
Luke Skywalker 3* 1-B Cantina
Kylo Ren 4* Cantina 4-C or D

I have this Character already and in my opinion the only 2 heroes there are worth to invent the Cantina Energy are Chewie (up to 5* for GW I guess) and Kylo Ren (up to 6-7* for almost everything).

I am now at 4-A in Cantina but with my Elite Squad I can go forward to 5-D I believe.

What should I do next?

Should I invent the Energy for one Character above or there are other Character they to be worth it to invent my Energy on they?

Replies

• I would say you should farm kylo ren because hes pretty good for a variety of teams especially if you use phasma as leader; and if you want to farm chewie, you only need to farm him to about 5*.
    Also when you get your JC to 7*, do you mind posting if there's a big difference between 6* and 7* JC because i dont know if its worth advancing JC pass 6*
  • ToBakai wrote: »
    It won't be long until my JC reach the 7* and now my question is, who should I farm next in Cantina?

Heroes who are possible for me to farm, are the following:

Mace Windu 4* (2-E difficult) Bright Side, 4-A Cantina
    Chewie 3* 1-C Cantina, 2-c (difficult) Dark Side, 3-E (difficult) Bright Side
    Talia 3* (2-D (difficult) Bright Side, (2-F (difficult) Bright Side, 1-G Cantina
    Jawa 3* (4-F (difficult) Dark Side, 2-D Cantina
    Luke Skywalker 3* 1-B Cantina
    Kylo Ren 4* Cantina 4-C or D

I have this Character already and in my opinion the only 2 heroes there are worth to invent the Cantina Energy are Chewie (up to 5* for GW I guess) and Kylo Ren (up to 6-7* for almost everything).

I am now at 4-A in Cantina but with my Elite Squad I can go forward to 5-D I believe.

What should I do next?

Should I invent the Energy for one Character above or there are other Character they to be worth it to invent my Energy on they?

Depends on the team you have when deciding to farm the next character. But already you have Kylo and continue you should farming him.