Here are the update notes for today.
- Raid rewards for difficulty tiers V, VI and Heroic have been adjusted. Rewards for each of these tiers will include Salvage pieces for the following gear (each require a minimum of 50 Salvage or more to craft):
- MK 5 Arakyd Droid Caller (level 74)
- MK 5 CEC Fusion Furnace (level 73)
- MK 7 Nubian Security Scanner (level 77)
- MK 6 Nubian Design Tech (level 79)
- With this adjustment, players starting at Raid Tier V, VI, and VII (Heroic) will be guaranteed a minimum number of one these Salvage pieces (selected randomly from the previous listed gear)
- Players in T5 are GUARANTEED 3 (or more) Salvage pieces of a single piece of the listed gear
- Players in T6 are guaranteed Salvage of 8 (or more)
- Players in T7 are guaranteed Salvage of 15 (or more)
- Players in T6 and T7 both have a CHANCE at a full piece
- If you get lucky and get a FULL piece, there will be no Salvage for any of the listed gear
- Players who were unable to log into the game due to a bug with Guilds should now be able to log back in.
Below is an image to show the number of rewards for the information above.
Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter -