The guy on my server has 7 star dooku lol

2Next

Replies

• I wasn't able to get Count Dooku as a Dark Side star pack so I'm stuck with grinding for him from scratch. How many stars does Dooku have when you first unlock him with shards?
  • Darkness
    238 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Nomisx89 wrote: »
    I wasn't able to get Count Dooku as a Dark Side star pack so I'm stuck with grinding for him from scratch. How many stars does Dooku have when you first unlock him with shards?

Believe dooku starts at 3 stars.
  • MoBlaq wrote: »
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Every Charecter can be beat.

How do you beat Leia when A you can't target her and B she auto kills someone when she pops out?

She's slower than Dooku,
  • Darkness wrote: »
    Nomisx89 wrote: »
    I wasn't able to get Count Dooku as a Dark Side star pack so I'm stuck with grinding for him from scratch. How many stars does Dooku have when you first unlock him with shards?

Believe dooku starts at 3 stars.

Yes he starts at 3*
    Need 50 shards to activate him if u didn't buy pack
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    MoBlaq wrote: »

How do you beat Leia when A you can't target her and B she auto kills someone when she pops out?

She's slower than Dooku,

And hits twice as hard and starts in stealth which lasts 2 turns...

• Seeing as though you can farm dooku on the 1st 2 hard modes and the game has been out for some time. I suppose it could be $200 spent getting crystals and farming the crap out of him or not even that. 7* dooku wouldnt be that hard anyway. Stun him and he loses counter :)

Asaji, Phasma, Han.
    Han taunt - gain turn meter
    Phasma special skill - gain turn meter
    Asaji (speed 86 which is pretty slow in a common battle but now gained about 80% turn meter) dispell positive status
    You can easily kill Leia now if you can target her or attack other enemies because when han got damaged you gain turn meter so you can kill aoe or healing characters first and leia maybe kill one or two of your characters but doesnt make any difference.
    MoBlaq wrote: »

She's slower than Dooku,

And hits twice as hard and starts in stealth which lasts 2 turns...

I got 6* dooku but i dont use him in arena battle now because he doesn't deal much damage and can be easily killed.
  • I hope people realize thet EVERYTHING has a counter. What EA does have right now is a balanced game to a point. Some Heros are bugged, but nothing is so broken to call it OP.

Yea even FOTP is not op....just stun or nuke him down.