What's going on with PVP Pairing!

Llandrias
1 posts Member
edited December 2015
Hi guys,

I'm relatively new to the game but was wondering how on earth the PVP rank/pairing structure works. I'm constantly being matched against higher level people by consistently 2-3 lvls (I'm at 41). I intentionally put the breaks on with levelling with a view to gearing first but it's made no difference. It's almost impossible at the moment to get myself in a better position as far as pairing is concerned. It's beyond frustrating, any ideas please?

Replies

• *gearing
  • Dont worry about it. whatever your level, or gear quality you willalways be paired with more powerful opponents.
    Its done on purpose to make you spend crystals on better gear, more pvp turns and packs so u have a better chance.
    They want u to buy crystal packs.
    EA are in the business of making money, its not about fairness its about tailoring a game to appear semi fun while trying to extract as much profit from the user as possible.
  • Llandrias wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm relatively new to the game but was wondering how on earth the PVP rank/pairing structure works. I'm constantly being matched against higher level people by consistently 2-3 lvls (I'm at 41). I intentionally put the breaks on with levelling with a view to gearing first but it's made no difference. It's almost impossible at the moment to get myself in a better position as far as pairing is concerned. It's beyond frustrating, any ideas please?

The level means naught, the overall power is the important one and even than I'd say you can crack a team even if you have 25% less power than them due to how AI works.
  • Just think of it like chess plan your moves and have a strategy. Take out healers first, or a certain skill you don't want to be used etc...