[Bears with Sabers] Heroic Tank Raiding Guild (50/50) - FULL

Prev1345
OrionPeace
166 posts Member
edited June 2017
Bears with Sabers is a semi-hardcore guild. What does that mean? It means that while we don't expect you to spend money on the game we do expect you to be active and care about progressing your roster and the Guild.

Requirements:
Personal Guild Contribution: 600 a day - easily obtained without spending
Level: 85 ACTIVE Player
Roster: At least 25 characters 7*

Heroic Raid Rules/Times:
Tank: 11:00AM ET (Day Varies) - To allow for different time zones, we do P1 & P2 when we launch and P3 & P4 the following day.

Rancor: 10:00AM ET - Players make one attack and see how far they can go.

trGmFDF.jpg

You can see we have a wide range of members and some awesome players: https://swgoh.gg/g/809/bears-with-sabers/

We are ET based: Daily Guild Activity flips at 7:30PM ET.

A little about us:
The core of this Guild has been playing mobile games together for a few years now. We tend to be laid back, cut up a lot all the while getting the loot to advance the Guild. We look for members who aren't hardcore in attitude but play like they are.

If we sound like a place where you would have fun, please either post here or grab me in game. I have ally spots open.

Ally Code: 151-615-432
IGN: OrionPeace BwS

PS: The guild name is a holdover from a previous game. We played MPQ together for a long while. Some of us are still active in that game as Care Bear Stare and still hit top 100.
Post edited by OrionPeace on

Replies

• For guild communication, sharing of strategy and general camaraderie we use GroupMe chat. Available as a mobile app and website.
  • We are raiding now. Tier 5. 3.5 Hours in we are over half way through Phase 3.

Next up is Tier 6.

Come join in the fun!
  • Sounds perfect for me, but I really dislike using Line, GroupMe, et al. Is it required or just preferred?
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • El_Bokutal
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hello, if you still some room for an extra member, I must admit that "semi hardcore" suits me well. :)
    I play all my energy points and tend to finish GW and arena too but prefer to optimize my line up and strategy than to copy top ranking ones.

● Rank in the arena: top 200 any day, sometimes top 100
    ● First 2 rows of the toons list:
    • 7* / 8G Lvl 75 Luminara, Ackbar, Daka, Asajj, Datcha, Consular jedi, Phasma
    • 5*/ 8G Lvl 70+ Talia, Old Ben, Chewbacca, Royal Guard
    • 4* / 9G lvl 75 Geonosian Soldier

See : 181-446-467
  • We just use those to socialize and strategize. But it is strictly optional. Those that do use GroupMe mostly access it on a desktop while doing other things.

Any announcements are included in the in-game chat or by the Guild Message.

If you are interested, you can find us in-game or just Ally me.

~OrionPeace
  • Sent you an invite
  • Sent you an invite

Accepted and invited to Guild.

Come on in and join the Raid.
  • Thanks. Not only that but I'm about to blow 1k energy for your Dark Side Guild Challenge. Happy to contribute.
  • Our Daily Reset time is 7:30PM ET. So hold off until then when we rollover from Challenges to Dark Side.
  • El_Bokutal wrote: »
    Hello, if you still some room for an extra member, I must admit that "semi hardcore" suits me well. :)
    I play all my energy points and tend to finish GW and arena too but prefer to optimize my line up and strategy than to copy top ranking ones.

● Rank in the arena: top 200 any day, sometimes top 100
    ● First 2 rows of the toons list:
    • 7* / 8G Lvl 75 Luminara, Ackbar, Daka, Asajj, Datcha, Consular jedi, Phasma
    • 5*/ 8G Lvl 70+ Talia, Old Ben, Chewbacca, Royal Guard
    • 4* / 9G lvl 75 Geonosian Soldier

See : 181-446-467

Sent you an Ally invite.
  • Ah ok...yeah I can wait a few hours to blow some energy.
  • OrionPeace
    166 posts Member
    Bears with Sabers is seeking a new member that agrees with our philosophy of semi-hardcore.

This means you log in and play every day. We don't ask anyone to spend money or make the game a top priority. But your success and contribution to the Guild should matter to you.

If you love playing this game and hanging with like minded people, then we might just be the right place for you.

Hit me up here or in game.

~OrionPeace
    Ally Code: 151-615-432
    IGN: OrionPeace BwS
  • OrionPeace
    166 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Looking for 2 players who want to actively play the game.

We are currently in Phase II of a Tier 6 Raid.
  • jonasmittimaten
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Howdy! Your description seems to suit me like like a glove. I play every day but I rarely spend anything, would me great to join a guild of people with the same intentions.
    Residing in Sweden, so my play time might be a bit off from yours but hopefully that's not an issue.
    Below is an image of my current roster.

Let me know if you got any room left! (currently in a guild)

Ally code: 666-618-217

Cheers!

6ayuuqd.png

dHYL2tq.png
  • OrionPeace
    166 posts Member
    Thank you for your interest.

PM sent.
  • Hi,

what time zone is this guild at? How many members are already in?

is there still room? Semi-hardcore seems to describe me. I will definitely contribute 3000 minimum per week. Daily player at level 75. 8 toons at 7*, with yoda and QGJ joining 7* as soon as the next Yoda event opens up.

ally code 539-183-441
  • OrionPeace
    166 posts Member
    That's a good question. We are based on ET resets. Meaning our Daily Guild Activity flips at 7:30PM ET and the Raid attempts reset at 1:00AM ET.

We currently have 48 active players in the Guild.
  • da_council
    35 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    OrionPeace wrote: »
    That's a good question. We are based on ET resets. Meaning our Daily Guild Activity flips at 7:30PM ET and the Raid attempts reset at 1:00AM ET.

We currently have 48 active players in the Guild.

sounds good. If you'd have me, I'd like to join. I'm currently in another guild and would have to leave first to join yours. But I will stay put until I hear from you.

ally code 539-183-441
  • da_council
    35 posts Member
    edited May 2016
  • OrionPeace
    166 posts Member
    Thanks da_council. PM Sent.
  • Looking for three more active players.

Tier 6 Raid is active.
  • 14 7 star toons with 10 at 76 and the rest between 70 and 74. I'm a F2P player who is very active. Thinking about jumping ship from a PST guild, really need a EST guild. Currently the reset is at 10:30 pm and it's just a bit much right now.
  • OrionPeace
    166 posts Member
    @Handyandymd

Sounds good. We have a spot ready for you.

Just let me know.
  • 535-386-943
    VM Handyandy
    Going to leave my guild now
  • Ok, I'm in, thanks. What is the chat app again?
  • OrionPeace
    166 posts Member
    We use groupme. I'll hit you up in game.
  • 731-146-481. Seriously need a new guild. Jumped without looking (got an invite) and ended up in a Russian guild (no English) where they hardly contribute. I have 16 7*, almost all of them level 76, gear 8 & 9... Need a new home. As soon as our current raid is over, I will be a free agent
  • OrionPeace
    166 posts Member
    I would love to help you out. But I don't have any more spots.

Things could change, but I would expect you to find a home by then.

I wish you luck!
  • We are once again looking for one more active player.

Active player means that you play every day. Your performance and growth in the game should matter to you. We are not asking you to pony up money. But you should want to participate in all Raids, Daily Activities and Personal Guild Contribution.

If you are interested in Guild with players who raid every chance we get and hit the upper tiers of Activity without constantly pushing and grumbling, and having fun all the while, we might be your new home.

~OrionPeace