Guild Chat and Name Change Do Not Show for me in game.

iOS 9.3.1. iPhone 6S+
Not sure why this is. I have chatted with others in my guild and they have it, even if they are iOS.

I had not updated to iOS 9.3.1 at the time that I noticed the problem so I updated my iOS, closed the game and opened it back up. Still not there.

Anyone else have this problem? Known issue? Fix?

Replies

• Options
    Yea I'm have the same problem tried to reinstall app but that didn't fix anything?
  • Options
    I do not have it either. Requested help explaining I did not have name change functionality and ea sent me a form email instructing me to look for the pencil icon. I was highly annoyed.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Glad to know I am not the only one. @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera
  • Roy30
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Do you have the "guild chat" icon in the bottom left? Accounts that were created with dates of birth that would make you under the age of 18 don't allow you to use guild chat or name change. Only thing I can think of.
  • Options
    I'm over 18 and no, the icon is not there. I have done screen shot comparisons with people in my guild. :(
  • Options
    Your account is set to an under 18 account. There is going to be a fix next big patch apparently
    http://swgoh.gg/u/GuinUK - 0otini - 688-542-619 - A word of advice - never read a pop-up book about giraffes.
  • Options
    GuinUK wrote: »
    Your account is set to an under 18 account. There is going to be a fix next big patch apparently

Lol, seriously?! I guess that would explain it but I am confused as to how it would be set to under 18 to begin with. Oh well.
  • Options
    Yeah, if you originally set your age as under 18, you cannot change your name, participate in Guilds Chat, or create a Guild. An issue that needs to be looked at. @EA_Jesse
  • Options
    I don't recall setting my age to under 18 but I guess it is a remote possibility. Hmmmmm