Fix RG auto taunt when stunned

Dark
199 posts Member
Or tell us if this is working as intended.
Ally Code: 859-197-534

Replies

• Dark
    199 posts Member
    You move this to Bugs and Issues section, I will take auto taunt while stunned as a Bug then.
    At least give us an official word.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Dark wrote: »
    You move this to Bugs and Issues section, I will take auto taunt while stunned as a Bug then.
    At least give us an official word.

Hahahaha
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    works the same as characters dodging while stunned. makes no sense.
  • Stun would be too powerful if it negated passive abilities
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Bones wrote: »
    works the same as characters dodging while stunned. makes no sense.

What if we start looking at dodges as a chance to "miss" instead of an active dodge? I think that would clear up a lot of the confusion around why things that shouldn't dodge do.
    Hedgehog wrote: »
    Stun would be too powerful if it negated passive abilities

This is 100% true. Stun is pretty strong already.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Bones
    456 posts Member
    @rayray, that makes sense if it was a miss over a dodge, but to be honest how often are you going to miss something that is already stunned in the first place (unless you are a stormtrooper, then its understandable). i was just giving an example of how they aren't doing anything about stunned characters being affected by anything else besides certain abilites.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Bones wrote: »
    @rayray, that makes sense if it was a miss over a dodge, but to be honest how often are you going to miss something that is already stunned in the first place (unless you are a stormtrooper, then its understandable). i was just giving an example of how they aren't doing anything about stunned characters being affected by anything else besides certain abilites.

LOL @ the stormtooper comment! So true.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • It would be logical that:
    Stunned characters should not evade.
    Stunned or Ability blocked RG should not taunt.

RG reactive taunt is an action out of his turn and at no turn meter cost. This is already quite a nice perk. So being able to counter it with ability block just like for other tanks would be a tactical improvement.
  • dookiebot
    61 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    When a stunned character dodges this is what I think of.

• Akster
    571 posts Member
    That would make RG useless, stop advocating for a character to be nerfed, it takes a long time for people to farm the characters people want nerfed all the time >.> Try starting some buff threads instead.
  • you mad bro?
  • DarthGozu wrote: »
    It would be logical that:
    Stunned characters should not evade.
    Stunned or Ability blocked RG should not taunt.

RG reactive taunt is an action out of his turn and at no turn meter cost. This is already quite a nice perk. So being able to counter it with ability block just like for other tanks would be a tactical improvement.

By this logic, Kylo Ren's cooldown reset shouldn't work if stunned, as it is an action out of turn, and Biggs shouldn't gain evasion if he suffers a crit while stunned, that being another action taken out of turn, Daka's 10% revive chance shouldn't work while stunned, and so on.
  • Kylo Ren just sucks, I don't even like the actor so I can't take him seriously in this game or in the movie, or for that matter in real life. He just throws temper tantrums all the time. All this rage because his parents neglected him. I stun him first chance I get.
  • Dark
    199 posts Member
    Akster wrote: »
    That would make RG useless, stop advocating for a character to be nerfed, it takes a long time for people to farm the characters people want nerfed all the time >.> Try starting some buff threads instead.

So claiming to fix a bug is asking for a nerf? please show a little respect and take a minute to read what I am posting before commenting.
    you mad bro?

Yes I am.
  • RAYRAY wrote: »
    What if we start looking at dodges as a chance to "miss" instead of an active dodge?

Then they would call it a miss instead of dodge.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member

So claiming to fix a bug is asking for a nerf? please show a little respect and take a minute to read what I am posting before commenting.
    you mad bro?

Yes I am.

It's not a bug
    Maybe you're just bad at this game.
  • Dark
    199 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    slampdx wrote: »

you mad bro?

Yes I am.

It's not a bug
    Maybe you're just bad at this game.

You didn't read at all, I never said I can't beat RG squads, anyway maybe I'm bad at this game but you were bad at school.
    PS. I know you are trolling.
  • I have RG I agree if he is stunned he shouldn't auto taunt. If chewy or any other tank is stunned they can't taunt. And on top of it it balances him a bit more. And i also think stunned toons should not dodge.