Very good defence team

He has kylo ren,ayla secura,dooku, barris and poggle, i barely beat him even tho hes 1k lower rating to steal his rank 5

Replies

• He has kylo ren,ayla secura,dooku, barris and poggle, i barely beat him even tho hes 1k lower rating to steal his rank 5

I think the answer to Poggle is Asajj she can pretty much remove that buff unless she gets focused and well she never will since AI is pretty bad.
  • can asajj remove offence up from whole team?
  • can asajj remove offence up from whole team?

There are individual checks for each toon but yes, I've tried today just to see if I could beat rank 1 and his Asajj wiped my whole Poggle buff from the entire team and I got decimated in about 30 secs.
  • yes Ventriss can do that, and quigon, Vader, and some others can remove effects... also, you can just stun poggle and f'em up. Or if he has a taunter, stun taunter and then focus on poggle. theres many ways to get through this.
  • Ranivoos wrote: »
    yes Ventriss can do that, and quigon, Vader, and some others can remove effects... also, you can just stun poggle and f'em up. Or if he has a taunter, stun taunter and then focus on poggle. theres many ways to get through this.

Only Dooku is both faster and can stun Poggle. So I don't think it is that viable and even if you field a Dooku just to counter you have 40% chance to stun Poggle before his tenacity kicks in which he also has a quite high amount (41%).
  • Yeah or you can throw defense up to balance things