What would i do if i went from rank 20 to 100?

basically all i would do is stop buying cantina refills and focus on gearing the characters i already have with the 2x energy refills for 100 then save the other 50 crystals each day until i can afford a pack

Replies

• basically all i would do is stop buying cantina refills and focus on gearing the characters i already have with the 2x energy refills for 100 then save the other 50 crystals each day until i can afford a pack

Saving to gamble on a pack. Sounds like a bad idea
  • no what im saying is if i cant afford the cantina refill anymore id save to put it towards something else
  • i was thinking of saving for the 8 pack
  • no what im saying is if i cant afford the cantina refill anymore id save to put it towards something else

Why wouldn't you be able refill the cantina energy anymore? Am I missing something obvious here?
  • Saving for packs is a bad idea, because sometimes it can take as many as 3 or 4 8 packs to get a good 4* (it's a really horribly RNG as to get good pack drops you gotta show EA 100 bucks...lol) if you're a free player the packs are a bad idea though is all I'm saying
  • SpendsAlot
    379 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    And what you would do is, use crystals to get back up, the huge rank drops normally happen on weekends and non work days before rewards are sent out (or so I've noticed) I'm lucky though lol as I work early morning shift so I'm always home from 9 a.m. till 2 a.m. the next morning xD so no matter the day I can snipe all day long when everyone else is normally working
  • what i mean specifically is that if i dropped to 100 and was not strong enough to get back up
  • Oh....uh I'm not too sure :( what I did one day, when I get knocked to rank 80, I trashed my old set up somewhat, got an all out aoe attack team and started to rise again yes I know, I took off my team all my purple geared healers, but I found it easier to rise with an attack team
  • Got*