Level 56 looking for advice

I'm level 56 and am looking for some direction for my squad. I have 6* Sid, chewy and ig86, 4* barris and dooku. That's what I've been running with in arenas. I'm not a big fan of chewy but when I remove him my guys get nuked too quickly. I've read some people say lumi over barris so I've started to farm her. Any advice would be appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    Get Sid 7*. (Lead)

Get Luminara from GW and star her up. (Heal 1)

Farm dooku shards daily. (Damage)

Farm JC from cantina missions. (Heal 2)

Buy Fives/Boba shards from cantina shipment. (Tanky damage) OR! use chewy until you can get a decent IG-88 (hits hard with Sid in your team) after you maxed out Sid.
  • Options
    Lum, jc, ig88, ig68, and Sid is a solid team.
  • Options
    moszkito wrote: »
    Get Sid 7*. (Lead)

Get Luminara from GW and star her up. (Heal 1)

Farm dooku shards daily. (Damage)

Farm JC from cantina missions. (Heal 2)

Buy Fives/Boba shards from cantina shipment. (Tanky damage) OR! use chewy until you can get a decent IG-88 (hits hard with Sid in your team) after you maxed out Sid.

Thanks! That helps a lot. I've got a 4* boba already so I'll start working on leveling him next.
  • Options
    Rutank wrote: »

Thanks for the tip man!
  • Options

Thanks for the tip man!

I'd say don't go with this. This creates a rather average speed team and it is likely that your IG88 or 86 would get easily focused.

Drop IG86 as he is not that good without other droids and get someone like Kylo.
  • Options
    Heronmar wrote: »

Thanks for the tip man!

I'd say don't go with this. This creates a rather average speed team and it is likely that your IG88 or 86 would get easily focused.

Drop IG86 as he is not that good without other droids and get someone like Kylo.

Alright thanks. I've been considering moving ig86 out because he is so fragile
  • Options

His final hp is 9147 if you level him to 7*. Not really squishy imo. IG88 is the squishy one.
  • Options
    Well If you run Barriss, there is no need of another healer imo. That means that you can put 1 more dps toon in your squad. I rly doný like Chewy for Arena - perhaps if AI is getting smarter than now, Chewy would be viable, but i rly don't see how can he help in arena. If you want taunt get Poe or Han - both of them gain turn meters for your team, and if i am not mistaken Poe is the third fastest toon in the game.If I were you I would put Lumi and JC for heal and dmg , Sid for utility - that will be your backbone. The rest could be very different - depend on the opponent. You can use Vader if you have him, Kylo, Dooku( I like him a lot), Phasma. The choice is very big. So just find where are your weak sides and try to improve them.
  • Options
    xJazzx wrote: »

His final hp is 9147 if you level him to 7*. Not really squishy imo. IG88 is the squishy one.

Thanks I guess I consider him squishy because he is the first on my squad to die. I like the dos he puts out
  • Options
    DarthVanio wrote: »
    Well If you run Barriss, there is no need of another healer imo. That means that you can put 1 more dps toon in your squad. I rly doný like Chewy for Arena - perhaps if AI is getting smarter than now, Chewy would be viable, but i rly don't see how can he help in arena. If you want taunt get Poe or Han - both of them gain turn meters for your team, and if i am not mistaken Poe is the third fastest toon in the game.If I were you I would put Lumi and JC for heal and dmg , Sid for utility - that will be your backbone. The rest could be very different - depend on the opponent. You can use Vader if you have him, Kylo, Dooku( I like him a lot), Phasma. The choice is very big. So just find where are your weak sides and try to improve them.

Thank you. I think jc and Lumi are going to be my priority now. There's nowhere else for my barris to go without spending money. I've read that boba is a good tank but he doesn't have taunt. How is he considered a tank?
  • Options
    I have Sid, kylo, lumi, maul, and vader as my team. They are pretty nasty together