Best way to get credits

So I'm having trouble with credits what's the best way to farm them besides spending 50 energy on the key battle

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Don't waste energy on keycard battles. Do the free challenge for credits and GW. Then, just concentrate on a specific team. If you're promoting too many characters you'll bankrupt yourself. Try to be as efficient as possible by having toons that you can use on both your arena and GW teams.
  • Options
    This is where im at so far:

Aayla lvl 50, Barriss lvl 50, Chewie lvl 50, Dooku lvl 50, Maul lvl 50, Sidious lvl 50, Savage lvl 50, Tarkin lvl 48, Luminara lvl 48, Koth lvl 46, Talia lvl 46, Phasma lvl 45, Ahsoka lvl 42, Asajj lvl 1, Fives lvl 1, Luke lvl 1

Any advice for a team?
  • Options
    Only focus on 5-6 characters, even p2p struggle eith credits
  • Options
    You dont need that many characters i used to do that and i became really broke, as you get to lvl 50+ start to focus on a core 6-7 toons that you can see taking with you 60. I did that and now i always have credits to immediately promote more toons.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    The galactic war is the best place for credits if you can clear all 12 nodes, you will walk away with around 400k credits. The early nodes don't reward much, but the later nodes do jump up in credit value
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    Skye wrote: »
    The galactic war is the best place for credits if you can clear all 12 nodes, you will walk away with around 400k credits. The early nodes don't reward much, but the later nodes do jump up in credit value

Yeah some times I can complete them all and sometimes iI can only complete the first six I don't get it lol my team is Sid, Aayla, Dooku, Luminara, Barriss.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    It's ok to use the keycard battle for credits every so often in emergencies. I have many toons and now that I'm level 60 im happy I do. Galactic War is more fun now that I have an actually GOOD secondary team. Don't rely too hard on the keycard event though as you will be spending too much energy there and not on gear and shards
  • Options
    Clear GW and you get about 400k. Pretty good daily income
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Crimson wrote: »
    Skye wrote: »

Yeah some times I can complete them all and sometimes iI can only complete the first six I don't get it lol my team is Sid, Aayla, Dooku, Luminara, Barriss.
    Make sure you're making good use of retreats. It can make all the diff between losing your primary team and being able to continue. If one goes red and you don't have a heal coming before the other team moves, pull them. Bring back later when there's only one enemy left and you can get a safe heal.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Only focus on 5-6 characters, even p2p struggle eith credits

I will attest to that. I hate dropping the crystals into creds.
  • Options
    I keep a main roster for arena and then my supplements for GW (Barriss, etc.) so credits are tight at times, especially if multiple promotions come close together. I usually have enough but at least a couple of times I've had to wait a day for a promotion.

Just don't promote heroes you won't use until you have the spare.