Rancor Riders looking for members (PST zone, casual, any lvl welcome)

Rorlann
5 posts Member
edited May 2016
Looking for anyone who wants a home but doesn't require you to be a hardcore player. Plenty of spots open and we will do raids but their is no commitment. All are welcome to join.

Ally code: 119-689-976 Sig Nyon, Officer of Rancor Riders
Post edited by Rorlann on

Replies

• Rorlann
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Still looking for more to join our ranks. Nothing hardcore, good guild for anyone who wants a guild but not have requirements other than just being friendly.
  • Rorlann
    5 posts Member
    Full on officers but still plenty of member spots open!
  • Nora
    4 posts Member
    Rorlann,

I may have a small group of people interested in joining you (or maybe having your group merge into ours). Can you tell me how many active members are in your guild and their level range?
  • Rorlan/Nora - Noticed the post/dicsussion and have a similar guild (Marianas Trench). We've got about 10-12 players, 10 in queue and it would be great if you'd like to merge. Several 65+ and some very active new folks (lv30).

Let me know if this might be an alternative to the recruiting. Marianas Trench (Ally Code: 361-755-966) if you're interested. I think I can still set you up as officers to help bring your teams on board.

Cheers
  • Rorlann
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    We are currently sitting at 20 people with an average active of 15 about 3-5 who are really active lol most everyone is 60+ and the highest being 78.

Nora if you would like to merge with us we can make you officer and you can invite your members into our guild if you guys are interested.

Alpine, we don't want to merge into anyone else, we like our guild the way it is. Just want the give others a chance to join a stress free guild.
  • We are still looking to fill our roster. Any lvl is welcome. We are currently doing tier 4 and 5 raids, alternating between the two. Come join us.