Character Ability Upgrade Issues

InsaneAnnihilator
4 posts Member
edited December 2015
For many of my high lvl characters I have the proper amount of items to upgrade an ability, but the button to upgrade is grey'd out. It does not have a minimum lvl requirement on it either. This is very frustrating because I feel like it's holding me back on pvp rank.

Replies

• Hey @InsaneAnnihilator

On the screen to the right where it lists the ability mats requirement, scroll downwards on that little window. You'll see that the Ability Mats III (purple one) requirement may be unfulfilled. I ran in to the same issue and it was just that they couldn't fit all the ability mats requirements in the window without having to scroll.

Hope this helps!
  • Bennet wrote: »
    Hey @InsaneAnnihilator

On the screen to the right where it lists the ability mats requirement, scroll downwards on that little window. You'll see that the Ability Mats III (purple one) requirement may be unfulfilled. I ran in to the same issue and it was just that they couldn't fit all the ability mats requirements in the window without having to scroll.

Hope this helps!

Well that helped me to , thx ... i had no idea some skills require 3 types of elements ... Thank you again !