Guild activities / Personal activities time difference.

CL4WBOUND
30 posts Member
edited April 2016
I recently joined a guild that I knew was a great fit for me in the long haul. Nice bunch of people. Quite active and a friendly lot.

Let me know if I am overlooking something here. I find this to be an issue. My personal activities and my guild's activities reset at the same time. I assume this is because I am from a very different time zone compared to the leader.

SWGOH1.png

SWGOH2.png

I presume this affects my contributions to the guild as well as the returns. Is there a work around to this?? (I already tried changing the time zone on my phone)

Replies

• Not sure if there's a way to work around this, maybe adding a 30 minute difference to either one of the activities, but 30 minutes is a short amount of time.
  • You are not alone.

My dailies reset at 1am and guild dailies reset at 1:30am.
    Downside of having a guild leader in EST (US) timezone and being CET (Europe) myself.

But hey, it's a great guild!
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    That is weird that they are at the same time. I believe the Guild reset is on the half our. Typically 1930 guild leader time.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Do you or your guild leader live in Newfoundland?

They did stagger the reset by a half hour for everyone on even hour GMTs. It's set to 1/2 hrs after guild leaders arena time
  • CL4WBOUND
    30 posts Member
    Greg1920 wrote: »
    Do you or your guild leader live in Newfoundland?

They did stagger the reset by a half hour for everyone on even hour GMTs. It's set to 1/2 hrs after guild leaders arena time

No Greg. He is in London and I am in India. In my previous guild, which was lead by another Indian player there was a convenient 6 hour window and I presume it was timed that way to maximise the returns.
    Caedus wrote: »
    You are not alone.

My dailies reset at 1am and guild dailies reset at 1:30am.
    Downside of having a guild leader in EST (US) timezone and being CET (Europe) myself.

But hey, it's a great guild!

I love this guild and so I want to stick around and do my best. Doing the daily challenges, GW and Arena Battles is a challenge cuz the limited attempts.

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    never knew there were timezones with a 30min difference, always thought it rounded of to the full hour.
    learn something new every day :)

guess you are just unlucky, only a few timezone combinations without atleast a half hour overlap :-/
    Save water, drink champagne!