Raid announcement

It would be nice to get some kind of notification when your guild starts a raid. Just saying.

Replies

• Usho
    586 posts Member
    +2
  • Thanks for your feedback on this, it's something we'd definitely like to add in the near future :)
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Thank you Mr. @EA_Jesse
  • And a notification when there are new messages in chat.
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Starbelly wrote: »
    And a notification when there are new messages in chat.

That would be a bit odd dont you think ?
  • Starbelly wrote: »

Please don't do that.
  • I think a red numbered icon on the guild chat button would be good. A surprising amount of my guild didnt know there was a guild chat and never saw the button.
  • gbshow
    89 posts Member
    I post numerous messages throughtout the day announcing raids. Would be nice to see a guild member left/guild though.
  • I think a red numbered icon on the guild chat button would be good. A surprising amount of my guild didnt know there was a guild chat and never saw the button.

+1
  • Usho wrote: »
    Starbelly wrote: »

That would be a bit odd dont you think ?

Just a red bubble next to the chat icon, like Inbox or Activities have when there's something new to view.

• There are constantly new messages in chat, so a general notification would be pointless. You could, however, allow someone who wants to respond to a chat post to hit a "reply" link placed under each post. If someone replies to your post, a notification could appear on your game screen.
  • Raids seem to be seriously unbalanced. Tier 3 requires 3 star, level 50 with gear 5. Members over level 70 have been throwing 7 star squads at it and not even making a dent.
    Sort it out ea.
  • soniq78 wrote: »
    Raids seem to be seriously unbalanced. Tier 3 requires 3 star, level 50 with gear 5. Members over level 70 have been throwing 7 star squads at it and not even making a dent.
    Sort it out ea.

And thats just on tier 3..all tiers seem to be unbelievably unbalanced. What a waste.