Stun Glitch

Anyone else having a problem with stunning canceling directly after effecting an opponent? I have Dooku stun but right afterwards the opponent is unstunned before the turn comesignals around!

Replies

• Jdm1a0
    180 posts Member
    That person was already about to go, the very next turn perhaps, so stuns gone. Youre not blind or crazy, ive thought this happened to me more than once as well while paying casual attention
  • gbshow
    89 posts Member
    yeah it's the turn meter, I bet you're stunning qui gon. Come on mate break it out the packaging and use it :)
  • Ah if only qui gon was faster than dooku #jediproblems
  • There are a character or two who remove random negative effects at the start of their turns. You might be seeing that.
  • If dooku stuns with a counter, it stuns *during* the opponent turn. Then at the end of the character's turn, the effect ends. I don't know if this is intended, but has been like that since pretty much the beginning.
  • I have seen this too. I put in a feedback. It has happened to me against groups that had no means of removing debuffs. It isn't always immediately cleared. I've seen characters stay stunned a few turns, until it is their turn and it clears and they attack.
  • TM bars move more or less instantly, unlike old-school JRPGs like FF, where you can see them advance. With all the different rates of TM advancement and all the abilities that add or subtract from TM, it's sometimes hard to anticipate when or if a character's TM bar has reached 100%. Especially if the only activity that character is taking is to drop out of Stun, since all you'll see is the change of status and then the next toon will go. There's a pretty good chance that's what you're seeing most of the time.

The rest is probably character abilities affecting it. I had a GW battle a few days ago where I was certain that my ST Han's taunt wasn't lasting as long as it was supposed to. Restarted three or four times to see what I was doing wrong before I realized that the opposing Asajj was wiping it with her heal ability. It went by so fast, and I was so concentrated on other things, that I missed it.
  • No it had nothing to do with turn meter. The opponents meter was empty because they just attacked and all of the sudden I stunned, but the stun just went away without the turn meter moving or any other characters attacking. It was on Ashoka
  • Ok I figured it out. When a jedi attacks Dooku and Dooku counters for a stun, then the he stun goes away right after the engagement.