Luminara or Daka?

Hey everyone

I'm slowly setting up my dream team which will be something along the lines of Phasma - Ren - Sidious - Tie Pilot/Vader/Dooku/Boba and a healer. I understand the up- and downsides from Luminara and Daka, but it's a really hard decision to make.
Both can be easily farmed, though Luminara only needs 50 shards to unlock and is a great healer for your team - not herself though. Daka has some intriguing abilities like enemy stun and a chance of reviving dead characters - unfortunately her healing ability isn't the most effective to begin with.
Another alternative would be the Jedi Counsellor but I'm not sure how effective that guy is in the current meta.

Would be happy about any smart advice.

May the chromium pulls be with you.

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Luminara is a must. She's just too good and so easy to star. That being said I have both and use them in my A team.

Getting both and also the consular should be easy. Personally my consular is in my b team but he's pretty nice. In arena jedis can be awesome with the right set up but lots of counters to them. Sidious dodges Jedi attacks so often I keep only 2 jedis in my team at one time.
  • Luminara hands down. It's not even a debate.
  • Well, regarding your teamcomp i advise you to go for Daka, and i tell you why.
    1.) you have a teamcomp with Phasma, who is obtainable from GW shipments (same ad Luminara)
    2.) Luminara is going to be nerfed
    3.) Old Daka is a must have Dark side healer, essential for harder Dark Side missions
  • IM_UR_UPGRADE
    223 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    The obvious answer is Luminara but with some people starting to scream nerf i wouldnt be surprise is her heal is slightly nerfed since she's currently the best healer in game even though she's listed as attacker. I would still go for her because they will probly only nerf her attack or healer but not both, so you will still be left with a pretty decent character