So I just bought the year-end bundle.

Prev1345678
And paid $3.85 for it. Just logged on now and seen it. Didn't really need it but considering the price and all the ranting I thought it would show EA that when they listen to the majority voice and put out fair prices which I though it was, they will make money.
Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.

Replies

• Options
    yeah I got it as well despite the fact I never use those characters. not yet anyway :)
  • Options
    I'm assuming that they didn't have one sale or they wouldn't have made such a major drop, atleast I hope not for the sake of anyone that bought it at the original price. I hope alot of people do buy it whether they need it or not, it shows fair prices bring in money.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Options
    Year end bundle costs $19.58...not $3.85
  • Options
    Crittik wrote: »
    Year end bundle costs $19.58...not $3.85

It was 3.85 for me. It was originally 19.58, I even checked my email receipt to be sure it wasn't some error but it was 3.85. Maybe it will take some time to change for everyone.
  • Options
    Since I'm one of the few people trying to star up one of the characters in that pack, I'll be extremely disgusted If this isn't available to IOS users.
  • Options
    Restarted my game, confirmed to be $3.60 before tax.
  • Options
    Yeah not seeing it on iOS. Been reading all about it, but afaik it does not exist and is mythical creature :)
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    Close and reopen client
  • Nicks075
    210 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Fantazy wrote: »
    Yeah not seeing it on iOS. Been reading all about it, but afaik it does not exist and is mythical creature :)

Lol, well hopefully they bring it to IOS for anyone that wants it at that price.
  • Options
    Sweet! It is $3.60 now. Just bought it hehe
  • Options
    Well I just bought it as well, got my Ewok, Imp Guard, Snowtrooper and Clone Srgt to 4*. The funny thing that I've seen is that Ewok, Imp Guard and Snowtrooper all have the same stat gains (5.10, 3.40, 2.80) just swapped around based on their primaries lol.
  • Options
    Nicks075 wrote: »

Lol, well hopefully they bring it to IOS for anyone that wants it at that price.

Are you "Nick" in game? If so you're the first person from the forums I recognize from my PvP server. So... hi!

• Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Yea,,, I'm amused by this, in more ways than one.. haha...

Just to confirm yeah the price has dropped, quite significantly
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    Made everyone from the pack a 4* except for ewok of course :)
  • Options
    Pravus wrote: »
    Nicks075 wrote: »

Are you "Nick" in game? If so you're the first person from the forums I recognize from my PvP server. So... hi!

Yeah that's me, are you the one with qui-gon as your leader by chance?
  • Options
    I just bought it to, off the top son i spared no time getting this sweet deal.
  • Options
    They really need to offer this to iOS people as well though. Having platform independent specials is a great way to upset the user base that isn't offered the deal.
  • Options
    Why didn't the U.S players get a bundle?
  • Options
    Reddplague wrote: »
    Why didn't the U.S players get a bundle?

I'm US and I got it. It seems that it's just Android so far. Are you ios?
  • Options
    Um,there must be some people who bought when it was 20$. Then its price just dropped to 3$.
    I see many strange decisions from the devs recently from the one-sided extreme buff and debuff and now price drop from ceiling to floor.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm US and just checked my blue stacks and its in there. At the new price it could be worth it even if only to add more to the bench in GW. It's not in my iOS account though which is my main one.
  • Options
    Sakichan wrote: »
    Um,there must be some people who bought when it was 20$. Then its price just dropped to 3$.
    I see many strange decisions from the devs recently from the one-sided extreme buff and debuff and now price drop from ceiling to floor.

Those people can actually request refund as the price dropped within the day, but the funny thing is they wouldn't notice that unless they check forums/reddit.

So sneaky move by CG?
  • Options
    Sakichan wrote: »

I'd be really ticked off if I bought it at that price.

I can't imagine anyone buying it when it was $20 but who knows, I would imagine they would compensate anyone that did but since it seemed that no one atleast on the forums considered that price even close to what they would pay I'd consider it a safe bet no one did which is probably the reason for the major drop.
    If people were paying that price it would have remained the same.
  • Options
    And again with the some get an offer and some don't. At least this appears to be by platform, and not random like $5 Dooku. Still, a puzzling move that separates the player base.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    Yeah I'm US and just checked my blue stacks and its in there. At the new price it could be worth it even if only to add more to the bench in GW. It's not in my iOS account though which is my main one.

Looking at the package, it looks to be roughly of similar value to for the credits that's included in the package...

For 500 odd crystals you get half a million credits, but this package is about the equilivant of 300 or so crystals in terms of price... So essentially you are buying 350k credits if you ignore all the shards and stuff... As such it's a much better deal than before
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    And again with the some get an offer and some don't. At least this appears to be by platform, and not random like $5 Dooku. Still, a puzzling move that separates the player base.

Yeah it's pretty weird. I don't get it, iOS got shafted too on release, we didn't get the Samsung pack with IG-86.

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    I'm glad they lowered the price for those who wanted it, granted I have yet to even see this pack in the store on ios so kind of weird to not have the pack available to everyone imo.
  • Options

Yeah it's pretty weird. I don't get it, iOS got shafted too on release, we didn't get the Samsung pack with IG-86.

That was most likely a Samsung promotion rather than CG decision tho every android user myself included can get it via bluestacks.

And for the pack, I think that is due to how Apple and Google process app updates I might be mistaken but Google has a less strict approach rendering that platform able to push updates sooner so this might be the case with this pack as well.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Got it lol, bunch of 4 star nub characters yay
  • Options
    Mine days 3.60, but if I click it it changes to 17.99...