So I just bought the year-end bundle.

1234568Next

Replies

• I wish I was on Android to have this offer and NOT buy it. I love having expensive offers up there. Whenever I see a Phasma and Kylo 7* I know where it came from.

If I where f2p I would be worried about good bundles at $10 and $20 ranges. Some people have lots of money to waste, but the bundles give so little for the mkney I don't see that many spending everyday, except for Crystals.

Not only did I get kylo and phasma, but with the crystals in the bundle I bought a couple 8 packs and got rey, fo officer, lando, and some how poe and finn.
    --Nud Stark--
  • Not sure if I'm surprised or not, over the lack of communication from the devs/admins etc about bugs, glitches, mess ups, concerns and so on.
  • UK 13,49 £ today
  • Barrok wrote: »
    @ioniancat21 Your posts make up 80% of this thread. Do we really need you to post more? We all know your disapproval with this game and spending money and the bundles. Give it a rest already.

Thanks for the support.... LOL
  • So is there any deals actually happening today? In the Google play store it says the year end pack is 80% off but I only see it for 20.99.
  • can't give you my money cause I am using an iPad? wut...
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Boogz wrote: »
    can't give you my money cause I am using an iPad? wut...

I want apple FaceTime on my Galaxy S6, but I can't get it because.... it's made by apple.

You can't get this bundle because... it's offered by Google Play.

• Boogz
    21 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Barrok wrote: »
    Boogz wrote: »
    can't give you my money cause I am using an iPad? wut...

I want apple FaceTime on my Galaxy S6, but I can't get it because.... it's made by apple.

You can't get this bundle because... it's offered by Google Play.

Good for Google Play for "offering" this to people. There should be some kind of bundle for iOS. Lots of people have money to spend right now. Ignorant business. This is the final straw for me.
  • Complain to Apple about no bundle. It's not Google's fault.
  • Actually, it's CG/EAs fault. For Google to do the 80%voff, CG has to have a bundle to offer in the first place. So CG made the bundle, then Google applied the offer. So it was up to CG to have the bundle available for iOS whether or not it was on sale too.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    As Apple gave us free crystals on TFA release, they might have something for january 1st. Otherwise I hope CG have something for us iOS users
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    When are you going to release the next Jedi packs?
  • More like when are they going to stop with the price gouging?
  • Is it possible to buy this "special" bundle using a Samsung android device and logging into your account and see it reflected on an IOS device?
  • Ios and android accounts are separate..eg no crossplay.
  • Crunchballs
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm on Android, and it still says $17.99 for me... restarted client, logged in and out of google play and everything, still no 80% off... not going to pay for anything in this game while the prices are this high...
  • Soooo... is the pack 17.99 before or after the 80% off?
  • After, a few of us got in at $3.60. That price was supposedly a glitch. I feel $3.60 is all this pack is worth. I wouldn't even consider it for $18.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Im also on android and only see this priced a 17.99. But would buy it at $4
  • You guys are still talking about this lol. Give it a rest.
  • It's still an issue. They aren't really arguing about this pack but the promise for future treatment.
  • Nvr said anything about arguing.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Crittik wrote: »
    You guys are still talking about this lol. Give it a rest.

No ones forcing you to read this thread. People are understandably upset by the shadiness of what has occurred, catching devs/producers in apparent lies or having no idea what is actually going on with their own game, poor customer service, price gouging, etc.

I highly doubt that if this was the first issue facing this very young game that you'd see such a large thread or uproar. But the culmination and totality of what has occurred is pretty unacceptable. Of course the will always be a few die hards that don't care what goes on around them, as they stare at the clouds. Those are the few you see still playing mostly dead games like Star Wars Commander. If a new player was to be made aware of everything that's happened do you think they'd feel comfortable playing and spending money here? Doubtful.
  • Crittik wrote: »
    Nvr said anything about arguing.

Well...talking then.lol
  • Yaaaaaa not worth it for those units, should be 4 or 5. Plain and simple, typical EA
  • Sparsile wrote: »
    Since I'm one of the few people trying to star up one of the characters in that pack, I'll be extremely disgusted If this isn't available to IOS users.

So I'm not imagining that I've never seen these packs...