Which Character to Work on Next with all that extra Cantina Swag?

Azadum
39 posts Member
My guild is currently doing T4 raids, and I'm lagging behind in damage compared to a lot of the guild. I'm trying to catch up and I've got quite a bit of Cantina Currency from today's special, and I'll get some more after the reset in a few hours.

Right now I've got:
6* IG-86 (7* by tonight or tomorrow)
5* JC, Sid, Luminara, Talia, Chewie
4* GS, Qui-Gon, Asajj, Phasma, Daka and Vader
Everyone is epic except for Daka and Vader, who were recent additions. They'll be purple in a day or so.

In a few hours, I'll have about 3200 Cantina Currency. I'm not sure where the best place to spend it is. I'll have the ability to do some of the following as options:

Unlock Ahsoka and get her to 3*
Unlock Fives with little progress towards 4*
Get Daka or QuiGon to about 40\65 for 5*
Get Poe to 4* with a little bit of progress to 5*

I was leaning towards putting it towards Daka or GuiGon, but wasn't sure if maybe unlocking Fives or Ahsoka might be better investments, even if I can't use them in raid right away.

Any one have some advice?

Thanks!

Replies

• TheKunz
    4 posts Member
    Options
    I would work towards Fives if it where me. He is a good tank for the arena if you don't already have one and he does decent damage as far as I can tell. The Raids are all about the damage.
  • Azadum
    39 posts Member
    Options
    I'm primarily wanting to catch up in my raid damage. So whatever helps me get there. I'm not sure if more survivability for Daka, more buffing for QGJ, or unlocking a new attacker would be the way to go.
  • MoodyMan
    30 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Finish GS while using currency to finish QGJ. It's pointless having a roster full of crippled 4/5 star characters.
  • Options
    ^^

If you can't survive dispelling the taunts it's not going to matter.

Also, QGJ calling is still a very potent ability as well.