Will you buy the MK CEC 5 fusion furnace?

Prev1
Song
863 posts Member
edited May 2016

Will you buy the MK CEC 5 fusion furnace? 172 votes

Yes
62%
Top_QuarkGenakumaSongdarksidebleeaauuhSundodgerNaecabonAksterMurTelGarthHelmetmccif16StarSonElinadeffdashVader_Be_HatingugekMofojokers1992XtianKeembao0SlevinBurgerBluerock 107 votes
No
25%
Marcel_McClaneSysyScorpion1980MurderholeKAULIBaldoSmithieDarthTRexusHanSlowMomagneticgopherBMasuPhlebotomy_Jonesxgame23Jenkins15ThewhiteonEJohnnySkyAltoon33EnarethpowerNortikka_aikarajuuIrul 43 votes
Maybe
12%
slmcmrfikretkuruCronozNLFinnKrokovichDarth_MangoArijitDaddyngo007Tuftedpaper85JohnnyudesNightloresSpudaroniBig_BossPlebloMount_firstjsandhu97ZolballenPatrickGamingenuendoKas_Elmedra1 22 votes

Replies

• Song
    863 posts Member
    Yes
    Br6tLYD.png
    TtrLuO5.png
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Yes
    I just brought the $9.99 for for 1,675 Crystals and it not showing up in my game. I checked my credit card it was still pending. EA fix it!
  • Arena team will suffer if you dont.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    I've gotten 5/50 pieces of holo lens salvage for the furnace in one raid out of the three we've done so far. With random drops who knows when I'd accumulate the 50 pieces I need.

Obviously another mind game by the developers. They're making it like this so everyone will be salivating for furnaces in shipments for 1615 crystals. They know it would take months to actually get enough salvage through raids for one furnace. And then they make it rare in shipments as well so people use crystals to refresh.

I sometimes wonder if they feel a little bad about how they're operating things. My conscience would be killing me.

• fudgra wrote: »
    I've gotten 5/50 pieces of holo lens salvage for the furnace in one raid out of the three we've done so far. With random drops who knows when I'd accumulate the 50 pieces I need.

Obviously another mind game by the developers. They're making it like this so everyone will be salivating for furnaces in shipments for 1615 crystals. They know it would take months to actually get enough salvage through raids for one furnace. And then they make it rare in shipments as well so people use crystals to refresh.

I sometimes wonder if they feel a little bad about how they're operating things. My conscience would be killing me.

this +1
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Yes
    I'm F2P. Where's the option that says already bought lol
  • No
    Way to expensive... If they lowered their price maybe, but to spend what amounts to real money for a whole 1 item... I say good day sir... I SAID GOOD DAY!
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Maybe
    Song wrote: »
    Br6tLYD.png

Lol mine was 1400. I didn't buy it though.

• TorShezada
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Yes
    Have bought 3 so far 2 for Rey and 1 for Leia. Rey is now ready for level 10 gear as soon as I get to 79... currently half way through 78 :smile:
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    No
    I say no.
    But I did a few minutes ago.
    I have 10 toons that need it...
    :s
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Yes
    TorShezada wrote: »
    Have bought 3 so far 2 for Rey and 1 for Leia. Rey is now ready for level 10 gear as soon as I get to 79... currently half way through 78 :smile:

@TorShezada at what gear level/gear item does rey get the super speed boost?

• No
    R u 4 real?
  • Only answer is yes please
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    WHAT mark 5 cec furnace? I have never seen one!
    I have over a dozen characters stalled and seemingly everyone but me gets these things to buy.
    I can't even buy overpriced gear now?
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • No
    Negative, Ghost Rider. the pattern is full.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Arena team will suffer if you dont.

This
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »
    WHAT mark 5 cec furnace? I have never seen one!
    I have over a dozen characters stalled and seemingly everyone but me gets these things to buy.
    I can't even buy overpriced gear now?

This. Been frantically looking every ship reset since update
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Yes
    KAULI wrote: »
    I say no.
    But I did a few minutes ago.
    I have 10 toons that need it...
    :s

Yeah, I'd buy a carton of them.
  • Yes
    No choice don't want to verse tier 10 arena teams at 8
  • Chris_Ren
    48 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    No
    If you want to survive in Arena you're gonna get em. Arena shards are useless to me now so meh.
  • amusedam_1
    125 posts Member
    Yes

Where did you get the mk 6 nubian design tech for rey...were you able to buy that from shipments also?
  • Yes
    Oootini wrote: »

@TorShezada at what gear level/gear item does rey get the super speed boost?

Gear 10, my Rey is at 152 speed now.
  • Yes
    amusedam_1 wrote: »

Where did you get the mk 6 nubian design tech for rey...were you able to buy that from shipments also?

I came 3rd in our guilds Rancor raid - got the Nubian as loot
  • amusedam_1
    125 posts Member
    Yes

I came 3rd in our guilds Rancor raid - got the Nubian as loot

Tier 5 or 6 raid?
  • xgame23
    43 posts Member
    No
    I want it for free :D
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    Yes
    Yes I would buy them, but I've yet to see one even after daily refreshes. I refreshes 6 times one day and still no furnace, now I stop refreshing at the 100's. Refreshing for furnaces really seems like a big rip off. Really makes if regret spending money on this game.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Yes
    Chef5 wrote: »
    Yes I would buy them, but I've yet to see one even after daily refreshes. I refreshes 6 times one day and still no furnace, now I stop refreshing at the 100's. Refreshing for furnaces really seems like a big rip off. Really makes if regret spending money on this game.

I guess it is EA's strategy to have F2P player to see the Furnace, therefore they will lure them to spend the money lol. Good Job EA atleast it work on me lol. Finally spent $10 on the game. Prior i spent $10 on dooku + subcription. I guess another $10 wont hurt since i really enjoy the game.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Yes

was wondering this too
  • Cinara
    8 posts Member
    Now you know, why they change the requirements. Make more Money EA
  • As a free to play im not happy about this decision but i guess i have no choice. My guild isnt doing tier 6 anytime soon so its my best shot to stay competitive