GW Store - Look at all this junk.

BWSkynobi
334 posts Member
What's the deal with the GW store being filled with a bunch of lame-o toons. Other than Lumi and Phasma there is nothing but bantha poodoo. I don't care if they are "viable."
Sure 1/2 of them can be a bunch of whats there faces, but the others should make you excited to spend that money.

There's nothing sadder than begrudgingly leveling up IG-I-Don't-Care because you keep getting him in Bronzium or whatever drops and you might as well because you've got a fat stack of green coins just sitting there.

If you're not gonna add any cool toons to the store, can we just skip the middle man and add sharp shop tokens to the GW Store. I mean, that's what we're all doing now anyway. Might as well save some time and button clicks.

Replies

• The complaining is strong with this one.
  • BWSkynobi wrote: »
    What's the deal with the GW store being filled with a bunch of lame-o toons. Other than Lumi and Phasma there is nothing but bantha poodoo. I don't care if they are "viable."
    Sure 1/2 of them can be a bunch of whats there faces, but the others should make you excited to spend that money.

There's nothing sadder than begrudgingly leveling up IG-I-Don't-Care because you keep getting him in Bronzium or whatever drops and you might as well because you've got a fat stack of green coins just sitting there.

If you're not gonna add any cool toons to the store, can we just skip the middle man and add sharp shop tokens to the GW Store. I mean, that's what we're all doing now anyway. Might as well save some time and button clicks.

Have to admit that's pretty much how I feel about it too.
    I usually redeem 7 star Phasma and Lumi to exchange in the Shard Shop but then again, I rarely see shards I need in there as well so not much happening with GW rewards.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    You must be trolling... Probably, you are just noob. Poggle? IG-86? Teebo?
    Anyway, don't like it, don't buy it. Another arena/GW looser...
  • Lumi phasm ig86 poggle resistance pilot teeboo( raid!) magma. Yep bantha voodoo. Basicly you could create an arena top50 team using only gw characthers.
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Sooooo you want all the best shards just handed to you every day is what you're saying? @danika1337 is right. There are more than enough good toons in there for a top 50 team.

If you want something different, and toons that you feel are more viable for the team you want to put together then you have to work for it.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Op may very well be trolling. Why don't you get Tusken raider to seven star and gear 9 which he can do with available gear easily and get back to me. I run him on an older server 2015 in top 10 arena. He is a tank that hits like a truck with some very nice features. I probably shouldn't have told you. #rarenonhypedhiddengem
  • YugeJazz
    337 posts Member
    Easily obtainable toons in GW due to generous awards compared to Arena. Of course they're not gonn put every wanted toon in there @BWSkynobi , you lmbecile
  • YugeJazz wrote: »
    Easily obtainable toons in GW due to generous awards compared to Arena. Of course they're not gonn put every wanted toon in there @BWSkynobi , you lmbecile

@YugeJazz
    Why are you always being so rude in your posts?
    You could disagree witout insulting people.
    You think it makes you tough? Or you like the attention?
  • LordAlvert wrote: »
    Op may very well be trolling. Why don't you get Tusken raider to seven star and gear 9 which he can do with available gear easily and get back to me. I run him on an older server 2015 in top 10 arena. He is a tank that hits like a truck with some very nice features. I probably shouldn't have told you. #rarenonhypedhiddengem

And the secret is out! Thank you, Lord Alvert. Was debating Biggs or RP after I finish Poggle, so I have things to ponder.

• YugeJazz
    337 posts Member
    YugeJazz wrote: »

@YugeJazz

Sadly, I think it makes me tough and I like the attention. Sorry for offending you @AaylaTralala
  • countjoshku
    313 posts Member
    edited May 2016

@YugeJazz

If it makes you feel better, he has an avatar of Von Miller when it's David Ortiz that his user name is calling homage to. Makes you wonder who is the **** in that situation.

But to answer your question, it's because he's jobless and lives in the basement in his mother's house, weighing 300 lbs while longing for the touch of a female he will never know. That the attention spamming.
  • jedii_2040
    306 posts Member
    I think you should have got idea about lot of good toons available in GW. And it is one of the easiest place to harvest toons.
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    I disagree about the bantha poodoo, but would like to see a change up.

Arena is FULL of valuable characters, and it's harder to get them.

I'd like to see some arenas moved to GW where you get more rewards; I've also maxed out several GW ones already.
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I see Rey and Elder there all the time. And I'm trying to get both...
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • YugeJazz
    337 posts Member

@YugeJazz

If it makes you feel better, he has an avatar of Von Miller when it's David Ortiz that his user name is calling homage to. Makes you wonder who is the **** in that situation.

But to answer your question, it's because he's jobless and lives in the basement in his mother's house, weighing 300 lbs while longing for the touch of a female he will never know. That the attention spamming.

Hey @countjoshku, I'm 200 lbs living in my grandma's basement who felt the touch of a your mom last night. Tell her I said thanks. Thanks bud.
  • The complaining is strong with this one.

Lol
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Cool another complaint thread.
  • PugVader
    438 posts Member
    Plenty of useful toons that are easily attainable and fast to level up besides Lumi and Phasma. My GW starting unit consists of Lumi, Poggle, 86, RP and Fives and they usually get me through 5-6 nodes before I have to sub out.
  • BWSkynobi
    334 posts Member
    Mo_liza wrote: »
    Cool another complaint thread.

Says the person complaining about Anakin not being good at level 74.
  • YugeJazz
    337 posts Member

@YugeJazz

Look at @countjoshku coming to his girlfriend's rescue!! How cute!! Thanks @countjoshku for your desperate assistance.
  • KyleDvan
    23 posts Member
    Hehe... Looser... Hehe
    Vinniarth wrote: »

• YugeJazz
    337 posts Member
    KyleDvan wrote: »
    Hehe... Looser... Hehe
    Vinniarth wrote: »

Yes. A looser. An extra "o" is needed for emphasis.