Activating toons

I have 80/80 shards to activate Daka but I was wondering if it's worth waiting for another month so see if she drops from a bronzium data card.

I am still farming Poe/Fives from the cantina so it will be another month or two before I focus on Daka. Will it make any difference activating her now or later?

Replies

• Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Don't activate her. Anyways your working on other toons so theres no point If she is not viable to use. Prey for a Bronzium pull and you will have a 5 star Daka
  • Cheers @Big_Boss man. I had a feeling this was the case. It's tempting to activate...I must learn patience
  • Miepmorp
    196 posts Member
    Yes. If you pull her as a full character as long as you not have her activated yet you will get her at 4 Stars and still have your 80 shards you already farmed

If you pull a character you already have activated it will be translated to shards. But a 4* char will only be translated to 32 shards I think.
  • YugeJazz
    337 posts Member
    I have 80/80 shards to activate Daka but I was wondering if it's worth waiting for another month so see if she drops from a bronzium data card.

I am still farming Poe/Fives from the cantina so it will be another month or two before I focus on Daka. Will it make any difference activating her now or later?

Chances of getting 4* Daka are less than very likely at best. I activated her yesterday. Not waiting for miracle Bronzium.
  • They should fix that. It sounds like a bug and doing some cheating or bugusing