Anyone getting the occulas rift when it comes out?

I'm excited that a quality vr device is finally being made. I'm getting a new PC tomorrow to be able to run it. I can't wait to try it out.
Anyone else considering picking one up when its available?
Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.

Replies

• Started saving up for it last month and requested best buy gift cards for Christmas so that I could get my computer up to spec. Gonna have that sucker on pre-order if possible. Already running a VRBox Cardboard so I can get adjusted to the head movement.
  • Started saving up for it last month and requested best buy gift cards for Christmas so that I could get my computer up to spec. Gonna have that sucker on pre-order if possible. Already running a VRBox Cardboard so I can get adjusted to the head movement.

That's cool, I'm broke for a long time now recovering from the new desktop I bought, I may have to wait a while before I get it once it comes out. Hopefully it won't be on back order for for a really long time.

I just ordered a vr box off the bay, I've never used on yet.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Very much getting it, been on board ever since I played an early prototype of Eve: Valkyrie on a DK1 and have had the chance to play again as both hardware and game have evolved.
  • it seems kinda cool, but ill probably wait till the 2nd generation of it comes out. prices will probably be lower, and then i can also see if it even takes off, because you know how amazing the whole motion control movement went lol.