who to give the furnace

ottomaddux
490 posts Member
So I just bought a furnace, not sure who is best to get to gear IX. Would have been dooku for sure before last update, but I have been seeing Lumi making a comeback or I am thinking about seeing what ahsoka can do with it. Just can't decide, any thoughts?

Replies

• ottomaddux
    490 posts Member
    no one?
  • Give it to the Ug!!!
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    gave mine to han
    mighty chlorians
  • Alrikster
    173 posts Member
    I like my ahsoka g9.
  • Nicol_Bolas
    375 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I'm torn between Dooku and Phasma.

I gave my first one to Lumi, and she's excellent. When lumi gets more health, it benefits the entire team because her heal is based on her max health.

I'm not a fan of Ashoka (in swgoh at least... love her in clone wars). It is very easy to ping her with a crit to make her lose her buffs. After her first hit or so, she becomes mediocre in the team.
  • Lumi is great with gear 9 on: around 7k Power, can practically remove an enemy's protection bar with her second skill. Ahsoka is also a viable option, she deals like 10k dmg on her second skill.

Problem with Ahsoka though is that she cannot heal herself any longer if she's under a heal debuff. She's still viable for GW though but not so much for PVP.

Use it with Luminara if you don't have anyone to use it with. Or save it until you have IG-86? Up to you bud.
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Are they both on your Arena and GW squads? If one is on both teams, that one, since that toon pulls double duty.

If not it's a tough call. I'm seeing a lot more no-healer teams lately, but I still love Lumi.
  • Not a difficult choice.

Lando. Cool meters go off the charts whenever he walks past.

Besides, doing over 10k crit AoE on challenges is a pleasure to cherish.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Clone sergeant
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Rey