Servers can't handle the traffic?

Replies

• Having the same issue, but NOT in the same guild
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

I worked with some of our engineers tonight and we think we've found the problem. We're hoping to get a fix in tomorrow so that you all can get back in game.

Also, could you please have your Guild Leader send me a PM here on the forums? I want to discuss this situation with them.

Thanks, and again, I'm very sorry that this is happening, but we'll try to make it right :)

Passed it along, and thanks for the late night response!

• Actually, Malgrin, who posted in this thread, is the Leader FYI
  • Vigard0
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I am having the same issue, and i am not in the same guild

Using a Iphone 6+
    Post edited by Vigard0 on
  • Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

I worked with some of our engineers tonight and we think we've found the problem. We're hoping to get a fix in tomorrow so that you all can get back in game.

Also, could you please have your Guild Leader send me a PM here on the forums? I want to discuss this situation with them.

Thanks, and again, I'm very sorry that this is happening, but we'll try to make it right :)

Thanks for the late night work/response. We really appreciate it, and look forward to resuming our raid tomorrow.
  • Vigard0 wrote: »
    I am having the same issue, and i am not in the same guild

Same goes for me. Same guild as Vigard0 though
  • ZeroCtrl
    7 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm having the same issue... My guild is TheDarkSide and while I was playing the Rancor raid the game froze. I restarted the game and now it freezes when loading the Cantina. I tried clearing cache and restarting several times with no success. Please help fix this. I'm using an Android 5.1.1 ZTE Avid Plus phone.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter... Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
  • Im stuck at the "Loading Cantina aswell. Im NOT in any of the mentioned Guilds. Im IOS
  • Stolbein wrote: »
    Im stuck at the "Loading Cantina aswell. Im NOT in any of the mentioned Guilds. Im IOS

I believe you are in the same guild as @Vigard0 and me.
    My guess is that our whole guild is having issues.
  • Hehe ok. Not easy to check when u cant log in :) thx for the clarification :)
  • Same for me. Same guild as Vigard.
  • I'm also in TheDarkSide and am stuck endlessly loading the cantina, i'm on iOS
  • Any update on this? Still unable to get in, and have missed the Arena refresh windows, shipments, and probably login reward. :(
  • Baubs10
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm not in this guild but am also having the same issue.. Doesn't work on my iPhone or ipad
  • Datroon
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Also a member of Thedarkside same issue. Spoken to a few more people they cant get in also.

Iphone 6, 9.3.1
  • TeamSkunk Pi seems to be locked out too
  • I am also from TeamSkunk Pi. I got in briefly about 15 min ago, collected daily rewards but when I clicked on guild activity the game crashed and I now only get the loading cantina screen.
  • Also from TeamSkunk Pi, could log in at around 6am cest, can't log in since around 10am.
    TeamSkunk Pi Officer
  • I'm from TeamSkunk Pi and could log in around 9:30am UK time and could not log in when I next try at about 11:30.
  • EROSIONE
    160 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    TeamSkunk Pi same happening loosing a day of everything as well if it gets to 29. EROSIONE pacific time already 29 Feb here
  • Im having the same problema but not in the same guild. Since the update y cant run the game.
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

We're still working on this issue (sorry that it is just your Guild...)

I'll give you all another update shortly on what we can do to solve this.

Thanks for your patience.

Im having the same problema but not in the same guild. Since the update y cant run the game.
  • I have the issue as well, though I'm in Crazy Donuts guild, not the IGD one. Android 4.4.2, Samsung GT-N7100.
  • PVG
    1 posts Member
    I'm in the Dark Side guild and also cannot enter the game. I also tried the steps provided to fix the issue but alas it did not work. iOS here.
  • LELEZ
    28 posts Member
    Yep i'm from TeamSkunk Pi too, same issue it's more than 8 hours now that i'm locked out of the game..
  • I too am unable to log in. I play on both Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy Tab pro 12.2. Guild is Ravens Academy. Game played fine yesterday, haven't been able to access it at all today. Please help.
  • TeeJay
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    TeamSkunk Pi member here, same problem. Couldn't even do a single Arena Battle b4 my paycheck.
  • Cant log in. Havent been able to for the last 14 hours. Guild Ravens academy
  • ZeroCtrl wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue... My guild is TheDarkSide and while I was playing the Rancor raid the game froze. I restarted the game and now it freezes when loading the Cantina. I tried clearing cache and restarting several times with no success. Please help fix this. I'm using an Android 5.1.1 ZTE Avid Plus phone.

Same guild and same issue... Rancor killed my characters... then killed my game. iOS.