Servers can't handle the traffic?

Replies

• R2J2
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Same here. Got a "Client must restart" message, and now it just sits at the loading Cantina until it times out.
  • BradBread
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Back asap? Last time it took them around 14 hours or so to get this resolved... And no compensation for the affected players which is a bummer. I'm beginning to feel less and less like EA and CG actually care to produce a decent game and help their players out. That's why I stopped spending. :/
  • Options
    Same issue different guild. Playing on galaxy s6.
  • Kimling
    6 posts Member
    Options
    Cantina loading... forever?
  • Captainrrl
    358 posts Member
    Options
    EA having second thoughts on double drops? :)
  • MacThizz
    89 posts Member
    Options
    I'm glad I come to these forums. Cause now I know it's not just me. Seems to have happened right after I just attacked phase 1 of our guild raid. Not a happy camper right now
  • Options
    Just won a squad arena battle and then it froze and never went to the rewards screen. Restarted and it keeps saying loading cantina and not doing anything else. I got off my WiFi and still nothing and also I restarted my phone and still nothing. Same with my boyfriends game too. I can't play now and Sundays are the biggest days for the rewards!! Not a happy camper right now :(
  • Options
    yup me too.
  • Recondite
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Same. Hope i can collect sunday rewards before daily reset.
  • HannibalSkye
    11 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I've been trying for 15 minutes and can't connect. My internet connection is solid with everything else I try.
  • Options
    I just bought cantina energy with crystals expecting that double boost to still be up... can't login now and it seems the boost is over less than 24 hours since it was up??????
  • Options
    Spudaroni wrote: »
    Same here. I was in guild raid when the client restart happened :( . Now I'm anxious to know what happened to the few toons I retreated and if the damage I did was even counted to my guild.

Same here. I had a great rancor attempt that had just finished up when the restart happened.
  • Tavish
    8 posts Member
    Options
    Same here carnt get past loading Catina this happened 2 days ago lost all daily bonus
  • Options
    Same here
  • CBCC01
    9 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Can't start the game for a while now. It keep saying loading cantina and "There's an error in your connection" Anybody encounter the same issue?
  • Options
    Same
  • Options
    Servers are probably down :(
  • Sibid
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Same here
  • theodrath
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Asheel
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Same
  • Vigard0
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @EA_Jesse thx for locking me out of the game again, 15 min before arena payout time this time. Just a couple of days ago i missed daily achievements, login bonus for april, a total of 1m credits and at least 2k experience with all my daily refreshes, all because we got locked out of the game the whole day. I understand that this wasn't intentional, but i never even got a compensation for it, and neither did my guild mates that was locked out.. And now it happens once more at a crucial time.. I actually hope that this time its everyone, and not just a few people that get locked out, because then at least, we will all be even.
  • CBCC01
    9 posts Member
    Options
    What's going on EA?
  • Xexu
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Same here
  • SneakyB
    6 posts Member
    Options
    Trying to log in for last arena battle before pay out, client won't start ... Here goes a couple hundred crystals ...
  • Options
    Same issue. Was in a raid when it crashed.
  • Options
    Having the same issue. Hopefully it will be fixed before the end of the day so I can get my challenge rewards.
  • Phil2D2
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Same problem
  • ilkertat
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Same here :( why do it EA :(
  • Options
    Same problem on my account.
  • Options