Servers can't handle the traffic?

Replies

• Captainrrl
    358 posts Member
    Yes, I am about ready to contact Mr. Furious
  • Drewman65
    33 posts Member
    Its a problem on EA's side but they keep deleting the threads trying to hide the problem
  • Guess I'm the 7654327861th player with this issue but it doesn't make it any less frustrating. Things happen EA but this is bad. Please let us know wheen the fix is live.
  • Bump, I've seen three threads deleted already, at least move them and post a sticky. These forums feel like **** Germany circa 1938
  • Captainrrl
    358 posts Member
    Watch out, your thread will be hidden inside another inside another
  • A bunch of issues going on right now. I have not been able to log in all day. Started multiple threads and commented on multiple threads and they have all been taken down.
  • Voyager
    1 posts Member
    Same issue. Not in their guild. Playing on iPhone 5s.
  • Now this one is going to get deleted....
    They just don't want a record of the problems.
  • Roadhouse
    47 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    strange that they delete them. Not like people don't post it else where.
  • Pg25468
    3 posts Member
    Obviously there is a major issue with game not loading or giving April daily login rewards. Can we get an ETA on the fix?
  • clscoza
    31 posts Member
    And bonus double Cantina!
  • So true. EA step up ur game
  • Kunvie
    7 posts Member
    I am unable to log on as well. I am getting stuck on loading cantina. Then it says connection lost. Started about 1.5hours ago.
  • Zalkalwe
    23 posts Member
    Same here. Looks like major server issue.
  • Darthpippa
    521 posts Member
    there seems to be a lot of people suffering from this. ea were responding but then stopped and have now deleted all these posts... that's odd..
  • Kiniozaur
    27 posts Member
    Please dear Devs do somethinh about connection issues.
    I am sick and tired of it.
    Today 25 min before prizes pool I wasn't able to log in. 3 different connection sources, 2 different devices and none progress. Not able to log in at all.
    Good thing is that not only me have this problems. Was able to hold rank#1 so I guess my collegues form server had exactly the same.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
  • Kunvie
    7 posts Member
    same thing is happening to me. Started 1.5 hours ago.
  • D0925
    1 posts Member
    Stuck on loading cantina and it's telling me I have a connection error which I do not.
  • Yeah...it's really unprofessional of EA to delete threads especially since most of us are paying players. At least make a sticky or respond to each thread indicating that the issue is being looked at
  • Having the same problem currently. Gives me error 3.0. Kinda crap, specially when it's Sunday and I have a **** ton of challenges to do.
  • LeBobcat
    107 posts Member
    EA will delete his thread soon to hide that the servers are not working... Been seeing it happen all morning
  • SleepyGary
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I am NOT in the guild that people are having problems with. Ive been playing the last two days just fine and now I'm shut out. My guild was in the middle of the raid. This is very frustrating and apparently not a new problem.
  • Koji
    13 posts Member
    I am also unable to log on, please fix
  • Drewman65
    33 posts Member
    Theres a thread in gen. discussion about it but deleting all these is bull. Were just gonna rage harder the more they do this kind of s***
  • I can not log on. Tried your fix to restart my iPad and everything. I get the Game Center welcome but then it sticks at loading cantina for a while then tells me there is a problem with my connection. I don't have any other problems with any other games.
  • Same issue here. Stuck on loading screen. Game won't load.
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Haha, wait until summer when it's 117F in Sacramento and we start getting rolling blackouts.
  • I hope not,
    LeBobcat wrote: »
    EA will delete his thread soon to hide that the servers are not working... Been seeing it happen all morning

I hope not, at least respond to us
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Yes Its annoying me! SO MUCH